CHAPTER 40

Lincoln and his clone were being choked by Danzo before a hand came through his chest.

Danzo used his last sharingan dropping both making them catch there breath.

Lincoln: you're alive!

Emmanuel: some how, but I'm still scard.

Clone: it was Lincoln, I think he found his Mangekyo abilitiy.

Emmanuel: you unlock your other eye as well.

Danzo: I refuse to lose to another Uchiha brat!

Emmanuel: I got a plan but I'm going to need your chakra, I'll send it back along with some of mine.

Lincoln: I don't think I have much left.

Emmanuel: doesn't matter I'll had it to my reserved.

Lincoln: okay.

Danzo pulled out his wind blade before Lincoln's clone throw Emmanuel his katana before Danzo lunched.

Emmanuel stayed in place before the katana and Danzo blade collided.

Danzo: you're a stubborn child aren't you.

Emmanuel: the stubborn fly follow the corpse to the grave, I just got out of said grave.

Danzo: doesn't matter, I'm prepared for any genjutsu you have, but I don't think you would be able to considering the state of your eyes, I noticed you lose your most of your sight through out this fight.

Emmanuel: I'll be taking my father's eyes.

Emmanuel right eye started to bleed before Danzo jump back before crimson flame stated the tall Danzo before chating up with his right arm.

Danzo: you-

Emmanuel was doing hand signs with Lincoln and his clone next to him before Emmanuel's susano stated to form with Lincoln and his clone getting an orange aura before they get their own with Lincoln's having a spear and the clone's having a sword.

Emmanuel: feel free to let loss, at my expense.

Lincoln: awesome.

Lincoln and his clone went after Danzo who was trying to avoid the attacked before being restrained.

Danzo: (what is this?)

Danzo looked at Emmanuel who had deactivated his susano with his hands on the ground.

Danzo turned a bit noticing his shadow was gone.

Danzo: he turned my shadow again me?

Emmanuel walked up to Danzo exhausted with his vision a bit of a blear.

Emmanuel: my father's eyes, where are they?

Danzo: I'll never-

Emmanuel: be it then, I'll see you in the after live but... someday.

Emmanuel began to do hand signs before putting his hands on Danzo's chest making a symbol appear on his chest.

Emmanuel: I'll make sure you don't ever come back in this reality or any other for that matter.

The symbol began to spread across Danzo's body before his soul before to come out his mouth before it disappeared.

Both Emmanuel's eyes began to bleed before he went on his knees gasping for air before Danzo's body dropped with Lincoln and his clone's susano fading away.

Lincoln: Emma.

Emmanuel: *pant* my eyes.

Clone: let's get you home.

Emmanuel: my father's eyes.

Clone: as much as we want to help you get them, we can't Danzo didn't say where there are.

Emmanuel: I know where they are.

Lincoln: you do, let's go get em.

Close: what did you do to Danzo anyways?

They help him up.

Emmanuel: don't worry about it.

...

Danzo appeared in the forest before turning back to his shock seeing Emmanuel dad, Itachi, Shisui and the rest of the Uchihas behind them all with their sharingan activated.