Chapter 17

🌼JADE COLLINS🌼

I could feel myself getting sleepy immediately after the needle jabbed my neck. Everything went dark and everything was in slow motion. I saw Hades screaming, holding a girl who appeared to be dead in his arms. I guess the rogues killed her.

After few minutes or was it seconds? I felt someone fling me on his shoulder like I was a rag doll and I would've fought in protest if I didn't fall asleep at that instant.

I felt something bright and warm like a gentle massage on my closed eyes and woke up with a start when I remembered what happened the night before. Hoping it was just a bad dream, I looked around and noticed that the bed I was lying on was quite different from the one at the pack house. And the windows were situated differently.

I heard a knock and a middle-aged female wolf stepped in and told me breakfast was ready. I ignored her, jumping from the bed, I took note of my surroundings noting that I was in a cabin.

"What am I doing here?" I finally faced her.
She smiled at me warmly.
"You're the Alpha son's mate"
My jaw dropped. "What?"
" What Alpha?" I asked.

"Alpha Rovin dear. Now off you go to the bathroom, you have to get ready for breakfast" She said while pushing me towards a door that most likely led to the bathroom.

I entered into the bathroom, not because I wanted to follow her orders but since I got here against my will, I felt it would be better to obey and secretly find a way to escape meanwhile.

I definitely couldn't be anybody's mate. I'm not a full wolf and I don't even have any characteristics of a werewolf except the fast healing thing.

I might as well be clean. I sighed while washing the dirt and grime off my body in the moderately sized bathroom with a body wash. I also decided to wash my hair even though I knew it would shrink. I wanted to be in control of one thing at least. And that is being clean all over.

I stepped out of the shower towel dried my hair to an extent. It's like this Alpha's son knew me because all my hair products were right on the Wash Hand Basin Counter.
My wide toothed soft combs. Opening the cupboard above the WHB, I saw more hair products, my toothpaste brand, my moisturiser brand, my sunscreen, other skin products that I normally use.

Thinking about it, the soap and shampoo I used while bathing, I normally use them at home. These guys really knew me.
With a sigh, I continued my morning routine because why not if not?
I would tackle the creepiness of all these later.

After I was done, I dressed up in the outfit laid out for me which was a baby pink coloured sundress. These people really knew a lot about me which was really creepy especially because I didn't know them.

My head turned towards the door when I heard another knock. In came the middle-aged female wolf from before. She had that pretty look every werewolf had but she looked kind of rough. I don't know if you get me, I'm kind of bad at describing people.

"The Alpha has invited you for breakfast" She said after a slight pause.
I looked deeply at her and said "I'm not moving and inch from here till I know exactly what's going on"

She smiled "But isn't it better to get your strength if you're going to fight?
Trust me, you don't wouldn't like arguing with an empty stomach"

Thinking about it, I didn't eat much yesterday because of the rogues. Wait wait, back up real quick. These guys are rogues. Looking at the werewolf infront of me, I finally understood why she looked rough to me.

"I promise the food isn't poisoned" She shakingly said almost like she was about to cry. Looking at her closely again, I noticed she had bruises on her face which was clearing up now. What the hell is this place?