Chapter 1

🐺HADES PIERSON🐺

When it was 4:30am, I hit my hand on my alarm before it rang and got up. I don't want to disturb residents in the pack house. Went to the toilet, did my business and changed for training. Training starts by 5am but as the Alpha, I need to set an example and get up extra early to start training.

Even though it looks like I might not need it, I like to think no one is invisible, my dad was a formidable Alpha and fighter and he was still murdered by rogues, hence my early appointment as the new Alpha of Crystalmoon pack. Ever since the incident, I killed any rogue that stepped into our territory. Except the rogue was a child.

I went to the training ground and started training. 30 minutes later, my Beta Luke and Gamma Jesse came to the pack grounds. Other pack members trailed sluggishly. Shaking my head, I spoke loudly "Good morning everyone".

That woke them up quickly. And we began training officially.

The training is divided into two parts. There's the advanced part for the warriors or upcoming warriors. And the normal part is for the members that just have to know how to defend themselves in times of trouble which is compulsory for everyone.

We got done by 7am. We train for 2 hours before school during weekdays and train for 5 hours during weekends.

School resumes at 8am.

I know I don't really need school as I already finished but didn't go to college due to Dad dying and having to take over the pack. This is what I'm made for. Okay, back to my point, I just can't keep myself from seeing Jade, even if she glares at me. I know, it's weird right? Ever since I was young, I couldn't leave her. Even if I had to look for her trouble to get her attention. Every time she came for holidays or to visit Jeanine before she finally moved in when her parents died. I was always sad to see her go back home. Anyhow, this time, I don't know how she did it, but she managed to sneak shrimps in my food. And she knows I'm allergic to Shellfish.

Due to fast werewolf healing, I was already okay before getting to the pack house. She should actually get more creative.

I smiled to myself as I thought of how I was going to pay back.

Okay, let me introduce myself, I'm Hades Pierson, Alpha of Crystalmoon pack. You already know my reputation as an Alpha. I don't take nonsense. At all.

I wear my wristwatch, pick the red paint I put in a little ziplock bag, stuff it in my bag and walk out of my room.

"Mum, good morning" I kissed her on the cheeks.

"Hades, how are you?" She turns from what she was cooking, giving me a plate of toast and eggs with fruit juice.

"I'm fine mum, thanks mum".

People begin filing in to eat and go to school or their prospective work stations.

"Hey man" Luke and Jesse greet me, I nod at them.

They take their food, sitting on either side of where I was seated, I'm seated at the head of the long dining table.

"Did you get information on how the child rogue got here and what pack she came from?" I asked.

"Yeah, her pack was the recently obliterated one, Loyalmoon pack. She somehow found a way to escape and mistakenly got here" Luke told me.

"So our guess is that it's the same rouges that killed my father, Jeanine's mother and Jade's parents that attacked her pack right?" I asked.

Luke nodded solemnly.

Let me explain the connection between Jade, Jeanine and I.

Jade's father was a werewolf, a warrior infact of this pack. Jeanine's father was also a warrior of this pack. Both warriors were formidable. Jade and Jeanine's mothers are twins but they were humans. Which makes Jade and Jeanine kind of half werewolf and half human. In this case, where a werewolf has a human mate, the offspring has a dominant side, either the human or the werewolf. Jeanine's werewolf is dominant so she can shift partly and has rapid healing, she's fast, has a fast metabolism and all the traits a normal werewolf has, the only difference is that she can't fully shift so she knows about us naturally since she lives close to this pack(her dad decided to move out after his friend and his mate died).