Meeting Ventus

Ventus has been trying to find Terra and I'm the process he accidentally wanders into the world of my hero academia.
Ventus: "Where am I? This world doesn't seem to be infected by darkness at all. I'd better take a look around just to be safe."
He then notices that most of the people in this world have strange ability of Their very own caller quirks."
Ventus: "This world really is an odd one. The people here will probably be fine from the unversed and any future threats the darkness will have in store. I'd better get going soon and ... what is that noise?"
He sees a 5 year old Izuku crying alone.
Ventus: "hey why are you crying kid?
Izuku: "I don't have a quirk and I am bullied by everyone in my class."
Ventus: "Oh really are you OK"
Izuku: yeah but everyone says that I can never be a hero now. But I still want to be a hero and I can't do that without a quirk.
'Hmmm' = thinking
Ventus: 'I want to cheer this kid up but I don't know how. He seems so pure hearted too. Wait a minute! I have read about a ritual that can give someone a Keyblade. Plus I need to make sure this world will have protection from future threats from the darkness. Aqua did say that it is better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.'
He brings out his Keyblade wayward wind
Izuku: woah! what is that?
Ventus: "This is my uhhh  -quirk- yeah. Do you want one like mine one day?
Izuku: YES!
Ventus: Then all have to do is touch this sword.
Izuku: "umm... Okay?" Both happy and confused while touching its hilt.
Ventus: "by doing this I trust the power of a Keyblade to you one day so that you can be the hero you always wanted to be."
Izuku: 'Keyblade?'
Ventus: "ok kid I have to go now and be patient I think your new quirk will show up soon."leaves at go find terra.
Izuku: ' I wonder who he was but I hope he is Right about my quirk. I got to head home soon'
END OF CHAPTER