UA entrance exam

Izuku is at the U.A. Entrance exam. He knows the spells 'fire, ice, water and thunder'. Now lets see what Izuku is up to. 

Izuku: "This is it. The entrance exam for U.A."

Bakugou: "Out of the way nerd." shoving Izuku to the side 

Izuku: "I see he hasn't changed much. Ok time to do this" then he trips over his own 2 fee' ...or maybe I'll just die.' he thinks before he realized that be hasn't hit the ground yet. then realizing that he is floating in midair. 

???: " Don't you know falling before an exam is bad luck. sorry for using my quirk on you without your permission. My name is Ochako Uraraka by the way." she says releasing her quirk 

Izuku: " My name is Izuku Midoriya." he said nervously

Uraraka: " ok I'll see you inside then" 

I will skip the written exam and present mics awkward speech.  Izuku is in the waiting room

Izuku: " This will determine whether I get into the hero course or not. I have to do well on this this part of the exam." he then looks over his shoulder to see Uraraka very nervous "she looks very nervous. I should go and help her out." he starts to walk to her but...

Iida: "I won't let you sabotage that girl."

Izuku: "what but I wasn't..."

Present mic: "what are you waiting for? there are no countdowns in a real battle GO GO GO."

Everybody runs out and they start destroying robots. Especially Izuku. he summons his keyblade and he starts slashing robots with ease. He has totaled up 43 villain points so far. now we go to the 0 pointer. 

Izuku: "what is causing this rumbling?" he turns around to see the 0 pointer headed his way. " I'd better get out of the... wait is that who I think it is?

Uraraka is trapped under the rubble and is about to be crushed by the robot. 

Izuku: "she is trapped! I have to help her!" he says before he starts running at the 0 pointer keyblade in hand. he jumps and starts to run up the robots arm eventually making it to its head. in a split moment he unknowingly cast 'Fizaga' at the bots head sending the bots head back. then he uses his self taught technique 'strike raid' throwing his keyblade like a boomerang and through the 0 pointers head. As he catches his keyblade on its back the robot explodes  knocking him out as he starts falling to the ground. 

'SLAP' a slap wakes him up before he hits the ground as Uraraka used her quirk to save him. she releases it as the entrance exam ends. when Izuku gets healed by recovery girl he learns the 'cure' spell. afterwards he goes home 

End of chapter