Keyblade awakening

Izuku (14 years old now) is falling until he is on a crystal like platform.
Izuku: "W-Where am I?"
Voice: choose one.
Izuku: "huh?"
Three platforms with a sword, shield, and wand appear.
Voice: "the sword is for those who seek power to strike down their enemy's. The shield is for those who seek to protect the ones they care about and the wand is for those who seek knowledge above all else. Please choose one path to follow."
Izuku: "I want to be a Hero who can protect everyone so..." walks Over to the shield  " I choose this one."
Voice: the shield is for those who seek to protect others are you sure about your choice.
Izuku: "Y-Yes I am"  ' who is that?'
The shield disappeares as 3 images show up. One of him being bullied by Bakugou, one of him reading about heroes, and one with him having fun with his mom.
Voice: A warrior hold one thing close to them power, wisdom, or connections. Which one do you hold close to you?
Izuku: "I am going to give up on power because I don't want to be strong. Wisdom is fine and all but I value my connection more."
Voice: is that your final choice?
Izuku: positive.
Voice: you have made your choices. Now it is time to awake and forge your destiny.
Izuku then wakes up realizing it was a dream.
Izuku: weirdest dream ever
Izuku goes to school and the careers aptitude tests are the same in canon. We will skip to the sludge villain attack.
Izuku: "I can't stop thinking about that strange dream I had last night."
Sludge villain: "A perfect skin-suit."
The villain jumps out and attacks Izuku.
Sludge villain: Stay still kid this will only hurt for a little bit.
Izuku: 'Is this how I am going to die?'
A man hole cover burst open as All might pops out
All might: "don't worry citizen for I am here"
Sludge villain: "don't come closer or the kid gets it."
All Might: "you won't get the chance. TEXAS SMASH!"
Sludge villain bursts into pieces and Izuku lies unconscious on the ground. When Izuku wakes up he fanboys over meeting All might in person and asks for an autograph like in canon.
All Might leaps away like in canon but Izuku doesn't cling to his leg.
All might: "phew just in time. I was about to reach my time limit. Now let get you to the poli- uh oh."
Meanwhile with Izuku
Izuku: "I didn't get to ask All Might my question. And I hope that weird guy from 10 years ago was right about my quirk manifesting."
An explosion happens in the distance
Izuku: " what was that? It was nearby. I should go check it out."
He goes and sees the sludge villain trying to take over Bakugous body
Izuku: "W-Why is he here? Did he escape All might? Why aren't the pros doing anything? Is that  kaachan? 😨
Voice in his head: "you said you value your connections closest to your heart so are you going to save him or watch him die.
Izuku: 'I have to help him' He charges in to save Bakugou.
Hero: "No kid get back here!"
Sludge villain: "you again! Get out of my way!"
The sludge villain goes to attack Izuku but...
Izuku: "I will save him no matter what!" Summons the kingdom key with a green hilt and smacks the villains hand away.
Sludge villain: "OW. How did you do that you .."
Izuku: uses his Keyblade to hit him in his eye
Making him loose his grip on Bakugou.
Sludge villain: "Arrrrgh! my eye".
Bakugou: takes a deep breath and asks " why are you here you damn nerd."
Izuku: "Because I couldn't just sit back and watch you die😭"
Sludge villain: "you are going to pay for that!" Goes to try and kill them and then All might protects Izuku.
All might: "thank you young man for reminding me about what a hero should do. Now it is time to wrap this up. DETROIT SMASH!"
The sludge villain is beaten and Bakugou is rescued.

End of chapter.