Usj

"Today we will go through some rescue training so we will head to the USJ"
Time skip to the USJ
"Hello everyone I am the pro hero thirteen and welcome to the Unforseen simulation joint." Uraraka becomes excited. "OMG thirteen! You are my favorite hero." She shouts. "Always happy to meet a fan. Now let's head inside."
While explaining the facility's purpose this happens.
"Cool this place has fake villains too!" Kirishima says. "What" the pros Shapiro as a portal appears with fake villains coming out of it.
I'm lazy so I am going to say that  everything up to the lake zone is the same as in the anime.
"What do we do guys I'm to young to die!" Shouts mineta. " shut up pervert, I'm trying to think" Izuku says. He then stands at the edge of the boats railing  hold his keyblade and says "Thunder". The water surrounding the boat became electrified electrocuting everyone.
😅 "that was easier than I thought it would be."  He said. 
Back on the shore
"Remember we are only here to see how sensei is doing midoriya." Tsuyu said. "Yeah yeah, I know." Izuku complained.
They peek to see that Aizawa has taken most of the villains and is about to fight 2 of the 3 people leading them. The clash is the same and hand guy goes to kill Tsuyu but
"Time to die" he shouts. Instead of aizawa's quirk he is stoped by a giant rod. "What the..." he murmurs before Izuku swats him away. 'I can't decay his weapon! What kind of quirk does this kid have.' He thinks. "Take this villain! Haaaaa!" Izuku shouts he goes to attack the hand guy but the bird guy gets in his way. "Kill all 3 of them nomu" the hand guy shouts. 'He is going to kill Tsu and mineta?! I won't let them. Mom....' He thinks as he says. "Give me strength!" He is engulfed in a bright light and the nomu is sent flying back. The light dims away to reveal Izuku holding 2 swords. His old one and a new one he has never seen before. The black on his hero costume have now become red as a voice in his mind says.
New form unlocked: valor form.
End of chapter

Let my know what you think of this one and thank you everyone for 500 reads. Make sure to check out my other stories too.