UA sports festival: battle touney

I don't have anything for the cavalry battle but it ends the same way as canon

Izuku PoV

The last event is 1 on 1 battles. my first opponent is a boy called Hitoshi Shinzo from class 1-C. I follow ojiros advice and quickly knock him out of bounds. I give him a few words of encouragement and go to wait for the next match.

my next opponent unfortunately was Todoroki. as soon as the match started Todoroki sends a large chunk of Ice my way. I dodge it and use thunder to stun him. I then use fire to try to finish this but he recovers and blocks it. I continue to use my spells against Todoroki until he finally said. "Why aren't you using your sword?". "Because I am only using half of my power like you are. If you want me to use it then start using your fire. All your father did was give you your quirk it is your decision on how to use it. It is your quirk! "I say. suddenly the ice on the arena melt and it is revealed that Todoroki had started to use his fire. I activate my Valor form and charge at him with my arms crossed across my chest with my keyblades in each hand.

the explosion happens like in canon. it is revealed that both opponents are out of bounds but since Todoroki was out of bounds first. Izuku is the winner.

End of chapter