limit

the next few days of school were uneventful with your everyday classes. but come Friday..

All might: "I am here! coming through the door like a hero."

everyone: "All Might!?!?"

All might: "It is time for fight training. and you know what they say. the clothes make the pros. so change into your hero costume and meet me at field gamma."

Izuku's hero costume is the same as the cover

Uraraka: " Hey deku your costume looks great. mine ended up being skin tight."

Izuku: "T-Thank you."

Mineta: "I love this school"

All might: " you kids look great."

the pairings are the same as in the anime. so I will skip to Izuku's fight. Izuku and Uraraka just got to the second floor as Bakugou attacked them.

Izuku: "from now on deku is the name of a hero!"

Bakugou: "shut up you damn nerd!"

Izuku summons his keyblade and parry's his attack away from him and strikes him in the chest. the 2 continue to exchange blows until Bakugou snaps.

Bakugou: "that's it! I am ending this now!"

He reaches for his gauntlet and reveals the trigger

Bakugou don't do it!

He'll be fine as long as he dodges!

before he pulls the trigger Izuku rushes up to him and shoots 'fire' in to the barrel of his gauntlet blowing it up from the inside. Bakugou is knocked back into a wall same as Izuku. thinking that he is knocked out Izuku goes to help Uraraka.

Izuku: " Uraraka are you ok ."

Uraraka: "yes I am, but he is too fast."

Bakugou: "I'm not done with you yet Deku." from behind

Iida: " you wont stop us heroes!"

Uraraka: "do you think we can win this?"

Izuku: "I know that we can!"

Uraraka: "Ok then lets do this.

As Bakugou and Iida rush in to finish them off, Both Izuku and Uraraka start to glow. Izuku hold his keyblade his head and jump's in to the air as Uraraka grabs his legs and hakes him weightless. then they start spinning like a top and drive back the villain team. once and a while Izuku would swing Uraraka around like a hammer with a kick. To finish it off uraraka slams Izuku on the ground making a shockwave as they both shout..

"GRAVITY EDGE!"

End of chapter