vs All Might?!

Izuku PoV

I was as stiff as a board. I was about to fight my Idol. Before the exam started I tried to convince Katchan that we should go for the checkpoint but he wouldn't listen. when the exam started it was quiet. then.....

Boom!

Half of the fake city was destroyed and All Might appeared in front of us. "All Might!" Katchan said. he ran toward him ready to fight only for All Might to appear in frond of him with a right hook ready. "Just charging in is reckless!" he said. He swung his punch but I counter with my Keyblade. to everyone's surprise the attacks cancel out. "DIE!" Katchan said blasting him. "I've heard that Key was Sturdy but that was a shock. My hand hurts." he said. 'we can't out run him, but with the weight handicap maybe some damage will slow him down a bit.' I think. "Give me strength" I transform into Valor form holding bond of flame this time. Both of us tag team All Might. both of us were landing physical blows but it didn't look like he was taking damage. my valor form form runs out so I grab Katchan and run.

Timeskip over that conversation. 

All Might finds us and I make my move. "Give me strength!" I turn into wisdom form this time. I felt like I was skating on air. I turn around skating backwards shooting bullets of magic at All might but they don't seem to do anything. "Then how about this? Gravity!" I cast. The spell has a greater effect than in training. 'I guess magic is stronger in this form' I think. Katchan then blasts him with his gauntlet and All might definitely feels damage from that. We use the time he is down to make a break for the exit. I keep an eye behind us to see if all might is about to follow. I see that he is back on his feet. "Thundra!" All might is sent back to his knees. "And Aero!" I use it to speed us past the exit. both of us get a passing grade.