UA sports festival: obstical course.

Izuku pov
It was the day of the sports festival. after kacchan speech (If you can call it that.) The first event was going to be a obstical race. When the race starts Todoroki creates a pillar of ice blocking the entrance. I use my newly developed parkour skills that I earned during training to get over the wall. A few other students were able to slip by as well. While running we discover that the first obstacle is a field littered with 0 pointers from the entrance exam. Todoroki and kacchan get past them no problem. There were also lesser robots as well. I quietly slip by the 0 pointers leaving the obstacle the 1,2,and 3 pointers. I conjure my keyblade and start making my way through the robots as I am cutting them down.

When I get past the robots the next obstacle was a gorge the only way across being tight ropes. As I place my feet on the rope I suddenly start moving and find myself on the other side. "What was that! A new power?" I say. I see a rope leading to the other side of the gorge. I step on the rope to see if the same thing will happen. It did.

The last obstacle is a mine field. I see a few students start to make their way across the mine field kacchan and todoroki being on the lead fighting with each other. I start running through the minefield at full speed. Because of my training I don't have to slow down to avoid the mines I soon catch up to kacchan and todoroki. "Sorry about this!" I say as I strike them with my Keyblade making them fall down and trigger some mines. I then run into the arena and claim first place.