Chaewon x M reader: Idol love (PART 1)

A/N: Hey sorry I know it's been so long since you've heard from me but I had been so busy with life these couple of years. Well if you just know I am now an architect B). But I currently have free time and I've been really getting into izone even though they disbanded :(. I've decided to make this whole book about multiple books so feel free to request anyone from any group!

—————————————————————————————
Le Serrafim/Iz*one: Kim Chaewon

*PANT* *PANT* *PANT* You were currently lying with your back on the floor, trying to inhale as much air as you can into your body. You have been practicing non-stop for the past 5 hours.

"Ya (Y/N)! You're still the same as when you first joined us. Please take a break, you need to rest. Don't overwork yourself." S Coups says, as he squats down next to you, rubbing your shoulders.

"Yes hyung, I will but I really got to learn the steps properly to Hot. You know how I am compared to you guys who learn the choreo in less than 2 hours." You reply in a defeated tone.

While you were originally from Woollim Entertainment as a producer, you were suddenly transferred to Hybe in 2020 when they managed to acquire Pledis Entertainment and the group Seventeen. Due to personal reasons, Woozi had to leave the group leaving the self produced group Seventeen without a producer. However, you were really close to Woozi and many of the members from seventeen as you would co-produce their title tracks along with Woozi. As he departed, he suggested to their new company that you could be a replacement as you were a main part of their success. With Hybe having a more flexible budget, they were able to add you into the group as Pledis Entertainment couldn't afford to have you in the group, since you were once a failed trainee at Woollim for lacking the singing and dancing skills.

While you were extremely thankful for Woozi for letting you finally achieve a childhood dream and fulfil a promise, being an idol was not easy in the slightest. You realised long ago that without talent, being a Kpop Idol is simply impossible. Now what promise did we make? You made a promise with the one and only Kim Chaewon, that you will one day perform next to her on stage as Idols.

Flashback—————————————

Flashback
—————————————

You and Chaewon have been friends since high school as you both attended the same school and hit it off immediately. Her cute visuals and her bubbly personality instantly caught your attention on your first day of school. With you transferring to the school from the U.S, you struggled to speak fluent Korean as you were raised in a Chinese speaking family, whilst speaking English outside. But that didn't stop her from becoming your best friend, as she was the one who approached you first seeing you struggle to order food at the canteen.