TWICE reaction: When they get jealous (Unnie line)

TWICE reaction: When they get jealous (unnie line)

Nayeon:
-would be straightforward
-gets jealous easily
-would scold whoever was being too close to you, might even throw punches 🤷🏽‍♂️
-give you the bitch face for the rest of the day for not doing anything about it

You've been dating Nayeon since her debut, and you've gotten very close to her members as well. However, the closest you were to was Sana. She is basically your best friend and when your not with Nayeon, Sana is there to hang out with you.

One day Nayeon went out shopping with Jeongyeon and Momo, leaving you behind with Sana. So Sana being your best friend, she was there to pass time while you guys just goofed off and messed around at home. Nayeon and her members came back home and when she called you, you didn't respond because you and Sana were too into watching a movie on her bed. After searching for 10 mins she hears laughing coming from Sana's room and immediately she gets pissed since your not responding to her. She slammed the door open and her widen to see Sana cuddled up next to you while both your eyes were glued to the T.V screen.

"What the fuck is going on!?" Nayeon yelled. Snapping both you and Sana out of your little world. You turn your neck so fast at Nayeon because when Nayeon uses that tone in her voice, you know your in trouble.

"U-u-uh we are watching a m-movie, uh you wanna join?" You stuttered, slowly raising the bowl of popcorn in your hand.

"No. Not when Sana is being a snake and cuddling with you. Sana get off my boyfriend!" Nayeon replied while giving Sana a glare that made her gulp.

"Ah sorry sorry!" Sana says while immediately running out of the door with her head bowed down. Your eyes just widen at the situation that just unfolded in front of you.

"Okay now, where were we? That's right, since you've been ignoring me, you owe me a hot makeout session right now on the Sanake's bed." Nayeon smirks as she immediately jumps on top of you.

Jeongyeon:-wouldn't show that she's jealous even though she's mad on the inside, but still trusts you-would try and get your attention back to her by doing something you like-she would convince herself it's not bad by laughing it off or joking abo...

Jeongyeon:
-wouldn't show that she's jealous even though she's mad on the inside, but still trusts you
-would try and get your attention back to her by doing something you like
-she would convince herself it's not bad by laughing it off or joking about it

"Ahhhhh, open wide..." Dahyun said as she moved the spoon closer to your mouth.

"D-Dahyun come on I'm old enough to feed myself." You laughed as you moved your head around trying to avoid the spoon. Everyone was laughing at the scene in front of them at the dinner table. Jeongyeon just sighed as she watched you and Dahyun goof off with each other. Dahyun always seemed to take your moments away with Jeongyeon by doing something to distract you which annoys Jeongyeon but she knows they are just trying to have fun.

"Come on Jeong they are just being kids. Don't get jealous." She thought to herself.

However it got too far when you tried to feed Dahyun back from the same spoon you were using earlier.