Tzuyu x M Reader (SMUT?): Jealous

"Oi! Stop cheating! I saw you look at my cards" Sana complained as you and all the other members of Twice burst into laughter.

Currently, you were in Twice's dorm just hanging out. Jihyo decided to do a V-Live of everyone playing card games, where they could chat with Once's and hang out with the members at the same time. A V-Live where a guy and Twice are hanging out may not sound like a good idea for jealous fans, but with you, they never mind. In fact, you were so popular in their V-Live's that they started shipping you with a specific member.

Now, how did you get yourself this lucky to be hanging out with Twice?

It's quite simple, you and Chaeyoung have been friends since primary school. You guys did everything together during your younger years, playing video games, doing homework together, cheating in tests, playing sports, you name it. You and Chaeyoung had a lot of things in common that brought you guys together. In fact, you were the one that convinced her to audition for JYP. After fans found out it was you that helped get her into Twice, they immediately welcomed you into their beloved fandom and accepted that you and Chaeyoung are close, and that you visit her and Twice whenever your free or if they're bored. Their fans knew that you and her are so close that they started shipping you guys together.

However, there was one member that didn't like the ship.

---

---

None other than Chou Tzuyu. Her chest always seemed to feel heavy whenever you smiled, and Chaeyoung was the reason behind it.

She didn't know when it started, but she had developed a small attraction towards you. Scratch that, she developed a huge crush on you.

The first time Chaeyoung introduced you to the members, she instantly thought you were different, a good different. You were always known as a good looking guy, but it wasn't just your appearance that she fell for. You are also a very friendly, well mannered and a caring guy that is never shy to start conversations. Tzuyu has always been distant and even cold to people she hasn't met before, but for some reason she was never like that towards you. The other members obviously noticed Tzuyu's odd behaviour but dismissed the thought as they believed that all the training JYP has provided them about keeping their emotions in tact and expressing more feelings when performing was finally getting her to open up to more people.

"Ya! Chae get off Y/N, our Once can't handle the cuteness!" Jihyo yelled out to Chaeyoung who was currently back hugging you while her cheeks were squished up next to yours.

You glance over to the comments and instantly smiled at the support Twice were getting and even the compliments you were receiving.

"Nayeon looks so pretty!"

"This is the 8th V-Live in a row that Momo is eating lmao"

"Mina! Notice me!"

"Someone screen record this Y/N-Chae content!"

"Any Y/N-Chae shippers here?"

"Is it just me? Or does Tzuyu look jealous at the skin ship between Y/N and our smol bean?"

Your eyebrows furrow at the last comment and you sneakily glance over at Tzuyu without being too obvious.