Sana x Reader: Oblivious

Requested by: @fraxie7

"Hey! Y/N you wanna come to my party later tonight? Tons of girls will be there dude!"

"Y/N w-wanna hang out sometime? I-I know you a-are a busy person, but whenever your free."

"Yo, basketball at lunch again?"

"C-can I sit with you in class today?"

This was all you heard while you dragged your feet across the hallway. The constant yelling of your fellow classmates and peers was never the less pissing you off, but it was what you had to deal with being the heart throb and playboy of the school. Every relationship you've been in, you've never been able to feel a proper bond with the person, making you jump from girl to girl.

You turn the corner and at your locker you already see your group of friends waiting for you.

"How do you do it man? How do you keep a stone face while walking past so many cute girls calling for you?" Your friend Jungkook asked. "I can hear them screaming from all the way here."

"It's not like girls don't do the same to you." You replied, giving Jungkook a fist bump.

"Exactly, Jungkook here has gone through how many? Seven girls in the past month or two." Yoongi laughed.

"So who are you going for next?" Jimin questioned, shoving his bag into his locker.

"Honestly I don't know, where's Sa-" 'speaking of the devil'

"Y/N!" Sana yelled while jumping onto your back making you laugh.

Sana has been your friend since you both were five years old. Both your parents were good friends with each other even enrolling the both of you into the same school. Although you were a playboy, girls come and go, but Sana has always been with you through thick and thin. You never dared to play with her feelings as she meant a lot to you.

"Okay okay hop off now. You already know half our grade wants to kill you for hanging out with me." You chuckled as Sana hopped off you back.

"Honestly, they need to mind their own business. They've seen you play so many girls yet they still come back. So weird." Taehyung muttered, grabbing his books out of his locker.

*RING RING RING*

The bell sounded, indicating that school has started which interrupted your conversation between your friends.

"Okay, I'll catch you later boys." You gave your friends a fist bump each. "Let's go Sana."

Sana could feel the numerous amount of eyes glaring at her as she pranced along the hallway with a smile on her face, her arms linked with yours. It was a everyday thing for the both of you as skinship was very common.

"Heyyyy...Y/N you going to the party later?" Jennie, your classmate questioned, blushing while bumping her two index fingers together. And just like that, Sana's bright smile turned into a frown.

You may ask why. Well Sana likes you...a lot. You guys have always been together and you took great care of her and she loved it. You've always been known as a very attractive guy but being with you all the time only makes her want you even more. Even though she basically already has you, she wants you all to herself.

She had tried dropping hints by increasing skin ship and inviting you over more often alone but you never responded to the hints and took it as a friendly gesture.

It hurts her that you are always with other girls that's not her, playing their hearts and moving on like it was nothing. Her friends would always tell her to stay away from you, but she couldn't as she knows that inside you were a sweet and caring person, just like you are to her. She wants to straight up confess, but is afraid that you only see her as a friend and nothing more, and that would potentially ruin everything and every moment they had shared with each other.