Minju x Reader: Dare

A/N: Before I start writing, can we just talk about how much Minju looks like Tzuyu? Surely it can't just be me who thinks that.

Anyways...FEAT. (Former IZ*ONE member) Kim Minju

8000+ words

Enjoy!

———————————————

———————————————

You let out a loud groan as you sit up from your bed, stretching your arms in the air before turning off the alarm. A small sigh leaves your mouth as you remember it was a Monday, the start of a new week for school.

'Time to stare outside the window for the whole day again. It's just my luck that this year my seat is assigned next to hers...'

After finishing your morning routine and breakfast, you begin your walk to school, meeting your friends along the way. Fortunately for you, the school was within walking distance from your house, and even better, most of your friends lived in the same area as you, so it was a routine for all of you guys to meet before school started.

"Hey guys." You greeted, as you walk towards your group of friends that were waiting for you to arrive at the park.

"What took you so long today?" Yeji questioned, grabbing her bag from the ground before swinging it across her back.

"Yeah aren't you usually the earliest one here?" Jungwon added.

"Sorry, I guess I was just a slow walker today. I'm hating school at the moment, it's so boring so I'm not looking forward to this day."

Your friend group snickered as they begin teasing you about your seating arrangement. You just shake your head in disappointment while trying to think about things that make you happy.

"Guys you should see (Y/N) in class! I always try so hard not to laugh when you see him constantly getting scolded by Ms. Kang for not paying attention in class." Yuna teased, causing your group to burst out in laughter.

"Oh shut up! You guys are lucky you aren't sitting next to the Kim Minju." You said, air quoting her name. "Every time I sit down, all she does is glare at me, I can feel lasers shooting into me the moment I step foot into the class."

"Honestly, how did you get so unlucky? I have Jake, Heeseung, Ryujin and Lia in my class. The boys are also assigned to the seats next to me." Jungwon flexed, wrapping his arms around the shoulders of the two boys mentioned.

"Wow, no need to rub salt into my wounds..."

"Let's play dare or dare! Truth or dare is lame. Let's do something that will be funny and fun at school." Yuna suggested, grabbing the attention of everyone.