Chaewon x Reader: Redesigning the Heart (PART 1)

FEAT. EX IZ*ONE / LE SSERAFIM's KIM CHAEWON

*INSPIRED BY A STORY READ ON TUMBLR*

There was something about Kim Chaewon that made her stand out like a bright flower in a gloomy dead forest

There was something about Kim Chaewon that made her stand out like a bright flower in a gloomy dead forest. She has a certain charm that makes her impossible to not notice. No matter how hard you try to force your eyes to look at someone else, they always end up betraying you and you find them locked back onto the charming radish.

...

Or maybe that's because she has been your ultimate bias ever since you stumbled across her in IZ*ONE.

That's why when you first saw her in person, you almost fainted. You can confirm to everyone around you that pictures and videos online does not accurately justify Kim Chaewon's beauty and aura in reality.

She was on a completely different level.

Now, how did we even get to have this opportunity to see this goddess in person?

You were a young successful architect in the states, working for a medium sized architecture firm. You had already made a small name for yourself in the architectural industry, designing multiple award winning projects. Surprisingly, your boss offered you a once in a lifetime opportunity to move to Korea to grow his business.

Apparently he had connections with Hybe Labels who were wanting to grow their large company even more. They offered your company the opportunity to design a new training facility for their artists and staff. This was an opportunity your boss couldn't say no to, as they offered a large sum of money, as well as financial support to expand his business in Korea.

Your boss knew you were the perfect candidate for this as you could speak fluent Korean. After contemplating with yourself for weeks, you knew this was an opportunity that would not present itself again, and as a bonus, you might be able to see your ultimate bias while working in Korea.

You were right.

-

-

-

You would of never thought that the one giving you the tour of HYBE's current training facility would be the newly debuted LE SSEARFIM. As an architect, it was crucial for you to understand how the users inside use the space as it allows you to create architecture that connects with the people inside.

Fortunately, HYBE recognised this and suggested that you follow along LE SSERAFIM's daily routines to get a hang of the daily life of idols and trainees, hoping that it can make an influence on how you design their next building.

You were quite shy when their manager first introduced you to them. The girls were welcoming and friendly, something you were hoping to expect from a group of genuine and outgoing girls. They were shocked to learn than you were the same age as Yunjin, but it only served you benefits as it made small talk easier since you were around the same age as everyone.