Cesar HC's and Theory

_______-Cesar Headcanons-_______

Cesar is bilingual, he knows english and spanish.

Cesar talks to his family in spanish and speaks english to his friends.

Cesar is genuinely happy most of the time, and he is seen smiling a lot.

On the night Cesar encountered the alternate, Cesar didn't go to prom with a girl (I think that's where he went in volume 1) he went to prom with his buddies and didn't drink any alcoholic beverages so he could take his friends home if they needed it. He also left before 12 because he didn't want to leave his mom for too long.

Cesars family is quite strict so he doesn't curse and naturally will say 'frick' or 'crap' instead of cursing.

Cesar is the mom friend so he usually takes care of his friends shenanigans.

Cesar's friends gave him nicknames like Cesar Salad, Salad, and Julius Cesar to tease him.

Cesar is surprisingly strong, stronger then Mark. (This is confirmed in the stream where Alex bakes cookies with Andrew, and they are asked how much they can bench press i think)

__________-Cesar Theorys-__________

On a stream Alex Kister (the creator of TMC) made, a fan asked if Cesar was dead or not, Alex then replied yes, this would back up my theory about the intruder not taking people, but swapping them with alternates, because we know Cesar has an alternate because of vol 1. and vol 333, but then Alex says stuff like this. PLEASE HELP I AM SO CONFUSED.