[2]

Chapter 2

Melanie's POV

The sweet smell of different colored/types of flowers filled the air as I made my way down iles of flower pots and gardens. The man who saved me he's cute, but there's a few things I don't understand. Why does everyone call him 'boss'? Why does he have a gun?

And what is his name?

I was startled when I heard the back door open, and there they stood. Two unnamed fine gentlemen stood there looking beat up and bruised as they both made their way towards me.

"Well looks like you two got beat up pretty bad." I stated smirking, looking at both of them. They ignored what I said and kept walking passed me.

I didn't exactly want them to leave and figured I'd make small talk. "Hey uh what's your name?" I asked.

"That's none of your concern." The hot dark blue eyed man said. "Why isn't it?" I asked.

"Because your leaving." He said continuing his walk with the other man. My breath hitched at the thought of leaving, I went to protest but the other guy beat me to it.

"Firstly, Darling your NOT leaving and secondly, his name is Luca but everyone calls him Lucifero." The other guy said making me grin.

Luca didn't like that though. "What the fuck! We can't keep her here! Se la teniamo, cazzo, la uccideranno!" Luca shouted making me confused as to why he had to use different language.

[Translation: she will get killed if she stays here!]

"They've already tried raping the whore! If they find out we're keeping her here longer there's gonna be problems!" He shouted once more.

The other guy then turned towards me. "By the way my name's Ryder, honey." Extending his hand out I just glared at him then flickered my eyes over to Luca seeing that he was staring off into the woods lighting a cigarette.

"You know being a dick won't make yours any bigger." I said crossing my arms. He then turned towards me and let out some smoke.

It blew right in my face and just that alone made me cough. "Don't start." Is all Luca said before he nodded his head at Ryder.

I furrowed my eyebrows as Ryder rolled his eyes and grabbed my forearm. "Hey let go of me!" I yelled while grabbing onto Lucas pants buckle. It shocked him but instead of helping me he stepped away leaving my hand to fall to my side.

I growled in anger and tried reaching again, he backed away before I could though.

"LET ME FUCKING GO YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled hitting Ryder's back continuously. I tried breathing but couldn't, I looked up and found myself on the ground. Ryder looked over me his build larger and taller than me.

I went to get up but was pushed back down by Ryder. "Now are you gonna be a good little slut?" Ryder asked. Even though I didn't know these people properly it still hurt knowing they actually meant it it also hurt coming from them.

"Why do you think I'm a whore?" It rolled off my tongue. "S-sorry yes I'll be better." I answered while he grabbed me and bring me back to the Lucas room.

This time was different though. He didn't just sit me in there he also locked the door. "HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled.

"Boss's orders sweetie." Ryder commented.

Now I couldn't help but feel like going hom- wait what would Amy and Natalie think!? I basically just left them at the club. They're probably worried sick about me now.