[8]

Well here we go darlings have fun...

(Smut warning:)

Chapter 8

Ryder's pov

"Are you sure you wanna walk I can always call a car in for us." I asked trying to hold most of my pants in.

She turned towards me stopping in her tracks, her dress flowed with her. "Aww, is the big bad Mafia man... Tired?" I rolled my eyes then walked up to her bringing my arm around her shoulder.

She tensed a bit but let it slide. I actually think she's warming up to me more. Not that that's a problem it's just not normal in a life like mine. The last time I had someone close like this was with Charlotte but even before I officially met her she was still kind or soft towards me. I remember the time I thought I actually had a chance with her. That was until Luca got under my skin and threatened me. Damn all of that was for her... Now I understand.

We came to a stop at 'Mills Bakery Shop' after going in and ordering a chocolate muffin with a few Oreos we sat down eating.

"You know your like the only close friend right now so I'm going to tell you something that is only going to stay between you and me." She said making me wip my head around staring at her. God she's perfect. Her pink plump lips, those hazel brown perfect eyes. Not to mention her fucking smile. Oh God and the button nose, she's like a angel, no literally.

"Ok." I responded nodding towards her to continue.

"I sortaaa... Need a ride now." I looked at her confusingly. She didn't make eye contact. The thought that popped up was weird so I let it go taking my phone out calling one of the closest guards to pick us up.

"Can we go shopping, I need a few pieces of clothing." Melanie asked from beside me as she finished her muffin.

"Sure." I laughed a bit. "You know, it's weird that this is happening."

"What do you mean?"

"Your supposed to be this hot, nice doctor and I'm supposed to be an assistant in the Mafia. But someone how you were thrown this way."

She laughs then turns towards me. "Wow, now that you mention that, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it."

I nodded.

"You guys are softies." She whispered.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes with a smile plastered on my face.

She laughed more, the car I called in strolled in parking right beside us. "I need you to take us to the mall please." Melanie said standing up.

Goddam if only I could sit here longer and stare at that ass of hers. "Ryder c'mon."

_______________________
_______
______________________________________

"LUCA WERE HOME!" Melanie yelled stumbling on her feet. Yea so maybe buying her a big thing of wine was wrong to do but hey atleast she enjoyed it.

"I gotta say this house is like probably the only house I'll ever want to officially live in. Besides the guest bedroom I think it's perfect." She said walking over to the big painting of grass touching it.

"What's wrong with the guest bedroom?" I asked laughing at how unstable she is in heels.

"The bed is so rough and not at all comfortable. You know I've masturbated in better beds than that one." Melanie then walked to the kitchen as I continued laughing.

"What the hell is going on down here?" Luca then appeared at the end of the stairs tucking his shirt in his pants.

"Melanie just informed me she's masturbated in better beds than the one she's sleeping on."