[11]

Chapter 11

Lucas POV

"Look its so pretty from up here." Melanie said pushing her face against the glass to see more.

"No fucking way!" She screamed causing me to turn my full attention on her. "Look at the little bike they have." She stuck her lower lip out with a frown.

"Tre mini bici." I told Ryder who now wrote it down before giving Florence a phone call. He works at the mansion we are to be arriving at in atleast 10 minutes.

Three mini bikes.

I closed my eyes leaning back into my seat. How did this happen to me? Me having a wonderful fucking woman like Melanie. And here I am a goddam criminal, but yet she still stuck around. I was a hateful dick to her. And yet she still stuck around.

It's only been a week since it's been official that we're a thing. God that sounded so corny.

My eyes shot open feeling someone sit on my lap. The familiar scent calmed me down and let me know it was Melanie.

"Hey hot shot?" She asked fiddling with the him of my peachy color long sleeve button shirt paired with men trousers.

"Yes Mel." Melanie's finally warmed up to me enough about letting me call her Mel. She first slapped me when I tried calling her that a few nights ago.

"Can we go riding through town on those little bikes I saw?" She ran I pointed finger down the middle of my chest stopping at the shirt where it buttoned. Her touch left tingles all over my body.

"I've already took care of it." I smiled at her kissing her cheek as she laid her head on my shoulder. I could feel her minty breath fan over my neck.

She held her hand up with mine sinking her fingers into the creases of mine. We held our hands up in the air like that a few seconds just thinking. I knew she didn't want kids the night I asked her but something came over me. I was drunk so that explains 99 percent of it. But that 1 percent I actually hoped she wanted kids. It's way way to soon to start thinking about kids so I understand why she said what she said.

The plane intercom came in snapping us both out of our thoughts.

"Please stay seated and buckle up. We are landing in 2 minutes." It then shut off. Instead of Melanie getting up she took the seat belt wrapping it around her then buckling it. I laughed at her then wrapped my arms around her as she laid there.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"This," Melanie's eye brows raised. "Is ours."

"Yes Mel, this is ours. O.U-" she cut me off.

"Shut the fuck up." Rolling her eyes she went to walk away but I grabbed her neck with my empty hand pulling her towards my chest.

"I've told you about rolling your eyes at me darling." I whisper into her ear as her mouth parts slightly.

"Now do you want the punishment now or later ?" I ask rubbing my palm over her covered hard nipple. Her body flinches from the pleasure. Gliding my hand down her curves stopping at her ass I grab a handful causing her to groan.

"Now." Her answer is fast and unsteady. One hand goes to the center of her back the other goes to her ass soothing it. She bends over, placing her hands on the wall beside in front of us.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The bedroom door flung open making me jolt up into a sitting position already grabbing my gun. Aiming the at the intruder ready to pull the trigger I saw Ryder in a panicked state his hair ruffled with and his clothes halfway on.

"He's here. . ." He whispered. My whole body shook with anger and realization at how he tracked us so easily. We've had a newbie from training look over the security tapes in the city spotting any indifferences there was. And if there was he was to call us. "He's here. . . Here." He whispered another time.

Melanie's hand rubbed across my back calming most of my senses her smooth soft palm and finger then her perfect french tip nails barely even touching my skin giving me a bit of shiver run down the middle of my back.

"I'll be down in 5." I stated. The sun peeked through the black curtains that draped over the window.

"Baby what's wrong?" Melanie's sleepy voice asked while she sat up placing her chin on my shoulder running her soft hands over my shoulders. I let out a sigh before turning my head to her.

"He's here." My voice came out softer than expected but even that didn't stop her from tensing at the time. Her whole body paused as if it was a very own human movie.

Color drained from her face, "He's coming to kill me. . ."

"He's not gonna get to close, by the time he steps foot in my fucking territory. . . He's dead." I cup her face making sure there's nothing but live in her heart. Letting her know how much Im fucking crazy over her. Knowing that. . . I'll always love her.

Pulling her into a kiss I could feel those sad tense heartbroken tears roll down her cheek.

I then pulled back looking through her thick eyelashes. "I love you."

Instead of more tears, they are replaced with a bright red blush., "I-I love you too."

We both sit there and stare at each other for a few seconds before chuckling. "I'm gonna go out and check the premises."

Getting up from my seat I grab both black shirt and pants hanging in the closet. Putting them on as Melanie talks about the flowers she wants to give out tomorrow.

"Hey uh Luca?" I turn towards her.

"Yea?"

"What's your Mafias name or whatever. I'm just now thinking about it so I wanted to know."

I stare at her then tell her, "it's weird but I own the American Mafia."

"What about using different language then?"

"I have very few close people in the circle who know how to speak Italian."

"You speak Italian?"

"Yea of course I do. What do you think  my accent is."

"I'm gonna be honest I thought it was Russian."

"I take offense to that." Raising my hand to my heart widening my mouth in an O shape.

She giggles then pulls a white shirt of mine off the end of the bed slipping it on. "I'll see you when you get back."

Her smile she gives me makes me feel bad about leaving her but if I'm going to keep her safe especially with her dad around like this then the only way to actually get rid of him is well. . . Killing him.