[9]

Chapter 9

Melanie's POV

I was awakened by the sweet smell of eggs,bacon, grits, sausage, pancakes and my favorite as I've mentioned before... Biscuits.

I slid on Lucas white dressy button up shirt that was laid on the floor carelessly. Even though the dude has maids he really should pick up after himself. I left the top three buttons undone while slipping into my creamy lingerie set I had on before,... Well you know.

God I get goosebumps just thinking about it. His sweet lips that were on me nearly all night even after our first encounter. We were everywhere in this bedroom. First as you know on the bed then the shower, bathroom counter, bedroom wall bedroom door, bedroom floor, and lastly my favorite place. The balcony. Call me whatever but the fact he had me bent over the rail fucking me endlessly was enough to leave me wanting more and not to mention the view of the city I got.

I hissed at myself trying to walk. Even though last night was filled with pleasure. I'm sure I'll be sore for the next week if not month. He was my addiction and still is.

Nearly waddling down the two sets of stairs this crazy fucker has I was finally met with the first story floor, I stuck my hands around his torso hugging him from behind as he had one hand propping himself up beside the stove and the other flipping another egg.

"Good morning hot shot." I said placing a kiss to his middle back. He laughed placing the now cooked fried egg on a plate and cutting the stove off before turning to me cupping my cheeks with his hands.

"Good morning Melon." I crinkled my nose.

"What?" Luca asked.

"I hate watermelon."

"Oh ok I suppose I call you... Mel then?" He said in a more teasing tone.

I was going to protest but he dove into a kiss. My mind went blank and my mind felt a bit hazy. Butterflies erupted inside of me. Luca picked me up by my ass setting me on the island bar right in front of him. I moaned when he sucked on my neck. He nibbled on the same spot causing me to giggle. He chuckled then dove right back in to the kiss. His hands went to my ass cupping it before grabbing a handful with both hands.

I groaned clenching my thighs together to stop the liquid that was now pouring out of me. Ill need a new pair of panties now. Luca took a hand off of my ass to start rubbing my clit through the lace underwear I have on.

I moaned and flinched slightly from the pleasure he was giving so fast. I arched into him throwing my head back as I gripped the countertop edge.

"Hey I smell bre-" I opened my eyes quickly turning my head to see Ryder standing there with the door opened looking intensely at Luca and I. I quickly jumped up pulling the button down shirt down. My cheeks grew a shade darker than red.

Luca rolled his eyes at Ryder, going over to the plates taking two out of the cabinet. "Uh- uhm, L-luca made uh breakfast f-for everyone." I fiddled with my fingers.

"You two are so dirty." Ryder burst into laughter. I looked at Luca to see him glaring at Ryder. Once Ryder finally came back down from laughter he looked over at luca stopping immediately.

Luca slid a chair out from the dining room table placing my plate on the table. "Sei pronta da mangiare, Melanie?"

I look at him confusingly. He shakes his head smiling. "I meant are you ready to eat?"

I nodded my head at his craziness than sat down. He sat next to me taking a big bite of his eggs. Ryder then strolled in looking at the dinning table before looking at Luca confusingly.