[16]

Chapter 16

Melanie's POV

Cutting off yet another finger I look up at her seeing her checks red and puffy from crying so damn much.

"Now honey," I smile sarcastically. "This can go a whole lot faster if u just TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK ARNOLD IS!!!"

She starts crying harder but before I raise my hand to aim the gun that is now placed in my hands., Richard walks in grabbing the gun from my hands and throwing it on the ground.

"Enough!" He whisper yells.

"Give me my fucking gun." I state calmly.

"No, Luca would never do something like this. You haven't done anything past the line since his death. Now you need to take a wa-"

He's interrupted by laughing coming from behind us. We both turn around concerned at why she's laughing.

She throws her head back laughing harder than before. After coming back down from her high she looks up at us with a smirky smile. "I almost forgot to tell you." She gasps.

"Luca. . . Ahh me and him were good friends at once. Well fuck buddies you could call it."

"What the hell do you mean?" I ask taking the gun from Richards hands. He sighs knowing what's happening.

"Well see did you ever go to his funeral?" She asks scrunching her eyebrows in the middle.

"No I couldn't ba-"

"Do you actually know he's dead then?"

Her questions makes me a bit confused as to why she questioning his death. He's dead I watched him die in front of me. I-I remember Ryder going and telling me how good the memorial was. Everything's not making since.

"Just spit it the fuck out! What are you saying?"

My frustrations builds just as my anger goes sky high. "You may wanna sit down."

She eyes the chair form across the room waiting for me to take it. Instead of being stubborn I look at the chair then at her. Walking over to the chair I sit looking at her as she plasters that same smirk on her face.

"Here we go. . . First things first. Uncle has sever dementia and well he doesn't remember anyone except me because well I was his hitman." I already fucking know this I'm not dumb.

"Second. . . Charlotte. . ." Not needing to know much more I knew.

She's alive and so is he. Everything around me slows as if tike has stopped. I hear his voice and what I've pictured as her voice, talking, laughing, everythings perfect.

How did this happen he's dead he was dead I watched him die. His body going limp everything looked real it. What am I talking about he is dead this bitch is just dumb.

My head starts to become lighter and lighter. Before I know it I heard a gun for off. Snapping my eyes up I seen Ryder standing there holding a gun whilst aiming it at Andrea.

I didn't notice I was crying until I felt those sticky wet tears all over my face.

I look over at Andrea seeing her body limp and blood surrounding her in a puddle.

I feel arms grip the sides of me gently twisting my head to the person. Ryder looks a bit worried but at the same time hurt. I let another tear go. . . after letting that one tear go they all start coming.

I hug Ryder back making sure my face is buried into him so no one else can see me fall apart on another man.

"I wanna go home." I whisper as he nods running his fingers through my hair.

He picks me up bridal style as everyone else clears the way. I honestly can't believe it. . . What if he is alive. What if all this time I've been suffering for absolutely no reason.

Luca wouldn't do that he's not that type of person he would call or- or you know tell me what's happening he wouldn't let me she'd all these unnecessary tears.

By the time I look back up we've already arrived at the car. I tap his shoulder letting him know to elt me down.

Opening the door I get in shutting it behind me leaving Ryder there standing. All this is too much it feels unreal.

A headache stats to form as Ryder gets in the driver seat.

"Ill go." I say looking over to Ryder.

"Good." Is all he says before speeding off onto the dirt path.

_______________________________________________________

Walking inside our home I walk upstairs as if nothing happened nothing has been said about earlier which is probably best.

Opening the door I spot a red dress. A slit runs up the side as it stops at high thigh. Picking it up and turning it over I see that there is a wide open space in the back, running down until it stops at the middle back. I see a black pair of  pointed heels. Diamonds cover the small straps that go over the top of the foot. I also notice that there is a lingerie set beside the dress with a note.

Use this to your advantage Mi Amore.

Xoxo Ryder:)

He may not be a actual husband but sometimes I'm thankful for these moments. I smile a bit thinking about what it is going to look like cascaded around my body.

Walking into the bathroom and taking off today's clothes I slip in feeling the hot but warm water running over my tense muscles releasing the  pain. I let my head fall back some just so the water runs through my blonde hair. Letting it all soak in for a second I grab the body wash pouring it over my body making sure it's enough, I rub my hands over my self getting my body slick with bubbles.

Seeing it's enough I take the head joint of the shower and run it across my body.

After I'm finished I turn the water off and get out stepping into the cold tiles.

I wrap my towel around me and start to fix my hair in beachy curls. Getting done I then do my makeup, not too much this time just a few touch ups. Enough to make It look as if I've been working on it for forever.

Finally my favorite part. . . The dress. I slip it on along with the lingerie set and heels then head downstairs.

Awaiting at the bottom Ryder sits there smoking a cigarette. I take it from his mouth slipping it in between my fingers and inhale the toxic smoke. Since Ryder's making me go I might as well have a little fun.