꩜ dinner talk ꩜

"oh my god laurel, how many boxes did you bring?" the blonde woman started to organize everything in the cabinets. "I told you not to bother."

"your fancy little market doesn't even carry diet coke, beck" the dark haired woman replied with a smirk.

"can I help?" gemma spoke for the first time after watching the interaction between the long time friends.

"oh dear!" susannah dropped the cans on the counter and hugged gemma "I've missed you, look how big you are!" she had her hands on the blonde girl's face, admiring everything on her.

"ive missed you too susannah," the girl smiled shyly with so many attention on her "I'm sorry for not warning sooner that I wasn't coming last year, I know you prepare everything beforehand."

"oh gem, don't even bother about that! I'm glad you're here now!" susannah kissed the girl's forehead and looked behind her at the youngest girl dripping water from the pool.

"hi" belly smiled at the three women looking at her.

"she's gorgeous" susannah whispered to the other two.

"I know" laurel and gemma answered in at the same time.

letting them alone to talk, gemma decided that she was going to unpack her things so she could enjoy the beach while there's still sun. she used to share a room with belly in the beginning, but susannah offered her a room for herself, curiously enough right next to her eldest son's.

she never brings too many clothes, is usually just the basic like t-shirts, shorts and bikinis, but this time she decided to add some dresses to her bag. she wanted to go out more and maybe enjoy some summer dates with a certain someone.

𑁍

when she was almost done jeremiah fisher busted into her room and as always, no bothering to knock.

"yo my girl gemma," he laid on her bed while belly casually stood in the doorway. "let's hit the sea? it misses you, a whole summer without seeing your pretty face around."

"I bet you missed me more jeremy."

"absolutely." He winked at her and got up putting his arm over belly's shoulders "so, you coming or what?"

"not now, I have a lot to unpack right now." gemma smiles and shows her bag that was still full of clothes.

"oh come on gem" belly pouts and the oldest girl squeeze her cheeks

"next time I swear I'll go with you so we can play mermaids like you always ask" gemma smirks and belly pushes her away.

"I was 13 the last time I asked you, thank you very much."

"well bells, it looks like its just the two of us" he winks and the girls laugh.

"i'm going to get my bikini" belly ran to her room screaming "don't go without me"