꩜ beach photos ꩜

when gemma woke up she almost forgot that belly slept with her

when gemma woke up she almost forgot that belly slept with her. in the middle of the night, the young girl slipped into the covers without a word, but she explained everything after a few minutes of silence between the them. gemma was shocked she wasn't expecting that taylor and steven would hook up.

downstairs jeremiah was making a smoothie for breakfasts when gemma got into the kitchen, he watched everything she did, he was still furious about the party, but the girl tried to act natural.

"good morning." the boy says preparing his smoothie.

"morning."

"did belly wake up?" he asks.

"not yet, but i may have left the curtains open." gemma shrugs laughing.

the girl sat down right next to jeremiah as she always did, but he was staring straight into her face and he barely even blinked.

"can you stop?"

"what?" jeremiah shrugs drinking from his smoothie again.

"your eyes are almost burning holes in my head, I like my head the way it is, you know." she looks at him with her eyebrows raised.

"sorry, I just wanted to make sure you're okay." he bumps her with his arm.

"yeah, I'm fine." gemma shrugs. "I wasn't expecting that but, yeah..."

they stay in silence for a little while, belly comes down and checks the fridge for food.

"hey um..." gemma looks back at jeremiah. "did you tell conrad?"

"god no, he would make a living hell out of that party." jeremiah laughs. "plus, I didn't know if you'd want me to tell him."

"yeah.. no it's better this way."

"but I cant lie to you, I did go back to where that asshole was and I told him to stay the hell away from you."

"oh my hero." gemma smiles. "hey bells, you okay?"

the girl doesn't answer, she just grabs the cereal box and eats straight from it. some cereals got stuck on her hair and clothes.

"yeah, I need to get out of this house. at least for a couple minutes."

"do you guys want to go for a muffin run?" jeremiah asks.

"absolutely."

"I'm always down for a muffin run." gemma says tapping her stomach.

"belly do you mind grabbing the keys from conrad's room?" jeremiah says getting up from his place.

"oh he's not home?" gemma asks washing the dishes.

"uh.. no he stayed at nicole's."

𑁍

belly was taking longer than expected to grab the keys and jeremiah forced gemma go find the girl.