꩜ summer shopping ꩜

arriving at the ferrara's beach house, gemma had a smile on her face

arriving at the ferrara's beach house, gemma had a smile on her face. she loved the boys, they were twins and were seven years this summer, she had been watching over them for a couple years now. they used to play volleyball at the beach or even bake.

usually, mr. and mrs. ferrara call her to watch over them when there is a gathering at the country club, but today they had to go shopping and asked her if she could come over for only an hour. she didn't have time to knock when the door opened in front of her.

"hey stranger." matthias' voice startled her and she looked up at him with a frown, he had a surprised look on his face. "is everything okay? what are you doing here?"

"yeah... I'm the babysitter." she says.

"no way, if I'd knew it I wouldn't have planned something right now."

"then the twins wouldn't need a babysitter as well." she shrugs laughing.

"you have a point, maybe we can hang out later when you're done here?" he hopefully asked her.

"I don't know, I mean..." she wanted to say yes but she promised susannah and belly that she would go shopping with them. "I have something else to do."

"oh its fine, give me your number then?"

they exchanged numbers and matthias left giving her a kiss on the cheek.

the twins and gemma spent their whole hour together playing volleyball and the girl was exhausted. when the older couple returned from their shopping trip, gemma sent belly a message saying she was ready and that they could come pick her up for their shopping trip.

she was excited to say the least, she loved to shop for clothes.

gemma sat in a swing chair on the ferrara's balcony waiting for her ride when big hands covered her eyes and she laughed.

"I wonder who it is."

"it's santa claus."

"sure and what'll you give me santa?" she took the boy's hands off her face and looked up at him.

"um... let me think." matthias made a face like he was contemplating about it. "maybe I can get you a nice dinner tonight, we can do something fun... what do you say?"

"that would be pretty nice sir, I'd love that" gemma laughed while matthias leaned over to rest his arms on the chair. "where are we going?"

"it's a surprise for now." he whispered close to her ear, the girl shivered.

before she could answer a honk made the two teens get apart. belly was the one honking the car in front of them, she had a smug expression.

"come on gemma, we gotta go." the young girl laughed.

gemma said her goodbyes and got in the car, her face was pink with embarrassment, and she could see susannah watching her over the rear view.

𑁍