00𝟻

𝚆𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝. 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚜.

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 --- 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎?

tw - blood, knives, cursing, mentions of killing, stabbing, choking, mention of 'i'll beat you up 😈'

VANNY POV

I was back at my little room in the pizza plex, my mask on and having a conversation with Glitch Trap.

'Don't kill any kid. We need to stay on the down-low because of that little fuck-up you did.'

"But what if I tell her that she should keep quiet? I mean, I could threaten her to keep quiet of what I did if she catches me again."

'Would she really listen to a killing white rabbit?'

"Yeah. She would be terrified of getting murdered herself if she told anyone. I'll know when she tells someone."

'Fine, fine. Since you keep persisting on murdering, I'll allow this. If she does tell someone and it does become another one of your mess-ups, our plan will be gone. Do this correctly.'

"Fine, fine. I'll do it correctly."

'Good. Stay with me, I'll get us a target.'

"Alright." I leaned my head on the wall, looking up at the ceiling. I couldn't see much though because the seeing is kind of terrible. Learned that I am quite terrible at making masks.

As I waited, I kept thinking of the girl. How scared she was, how shaky her voice sounded, and how she looked when she got punched. Why did I feel a bit bad? Usually I don't, I just hit someone and kill them if they ever caught me. Somehow, I just.. didn't want to kill her. I still haven't figured out why yet. It's not like I have feelings for her.. do I? No, no. Not possible. I don't even know her name.

'Got one. She seems vulnerable.'

"Is it a kid or the guard?"

'A kid. Why did you become so worried if it was the guard?'

"Just curious."

'That better have been the reason.'

"Calm your tits, it is."

'..Anyway, she's by the main area. She seems to be alone near the stage, which you can tell her to quickly get on the stage and run over to you. Take the shortcut there so it's easier.'

I can tell he didn't like what I said. I thought it was pretty funny. "Alright, going."

'Don't fuck this up Vanessa.'

"I won't."

I put the plushie back, taking off my mask as well. I put the mask down and take a hold of my suit head. I actually worked on it; I added a mouth. I couldn't really see through the eyes on my old one, so I made a new one and it's much better. I put it on, walking out of my room and taking the shortcut to behind the main stage.

TIMESKIP

shes coming 😈

VANNY POV

I was behind the stage, the door slightly opened. There was a girl, sitting alone, at the table. It seemed like as if she was waiting for her parents. How foolish, leaving your child alone after a murder happened yesterday. Either the police kept this private or didn't say there was a murder. If anything, they might've blamed the girl. Just as I thought of that, I somehow felt.. sorry? Why? Do I feel sorry for a girl, that I might have feelings for already which I don't even think I do, who caught me murder a little boy and probably told the police about me? God, I shouldn't have feelings for someone. Especially now.