00𝟼

𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎, 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝.

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 --- 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑. 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝.

tw - none!

Y/N POV

I was crying still. I couldn't handle my tears; I couldn't handle this anger and this sadness I have inside-

'Y/N! Any signs yet?'

I jumped a little, wiping my tears. What they said replayed in my mind until I understood what I just heard on my walkie talkie, then I remembered what that rabbit lady said.

'Say, how about we keep this a secret. Just between us. What do you say?'

I can't tell anyone. She says she'll- somehow- know that I told somebody. I can't say anything.

I huffed, trying to calm down a bit so it seems like I wasn't just crying after a horrible incident, and gathered my thoughts and pressed on the walkie talkie.

"No, no signs from me. It doesn't seem like she was ever here."

'Guess we'll keep looking. She's probably not down there and might be somewhere else.'

"Alright, I'll be keeping my eyes open."

I put my hand down, started to tear up again. It hurt lying to someone about something so disgusting and twisted that it should be told or known about- but I can't risk telling anyone. She threatened me, and for fucks sake put a knife to my cheek. I was close to dying.

I just needed to get out of here. I can't be here. I can't stay here.

TIMESKIP

I was walking to my locker from signing out, not saying bye to anyone, as I didn't want to talk to anyone. Opening my locker, I took my car and house keys, taking my hat off and putting it in, putting my ID card in, taking off the walkie talkie, then closed the locker. I locked it, walking out of the room and out of the building.

I unlocked my car, getting in and closing the car door. Locking it, I start my car and drive home. I didn't wanna be near this- this place I used to see fun in. 

I sighed in relief, finally home. Pumpkin was waiting for me at the door, so I knelt down and petted him. He meowed and purred, as I picked him up and kissed the top of his head. Soon enough he was meowing like crazy, so I let him down.

I walked up the stairs to my room, changing immediately. I had only gotten 200 dollars back, since it was paycheck day. Wasn't much, but good money I suppose. I had put the money somewhere safe after changing, walking towards my bed and plopping down.

Scrolling through whatever on my phone, which I did for an hour, I was getting quite hungry and thirsty.. and knowing myself, I probably didn't have any food or drink. Guess I need to go grocery shopping today, woo hoo...

TIMESKIP

I had taken 70 dollars, just in case, and was walking to the grocery store. I had driven here due to it being a long walk and the fact that I was getting tons of food.

Walking in, I grabbed a cart and walked through the doors. I didn't really have a list; I just get whatever I usually wanted. Or just wanted to make in general. I'll sometimes get new stuff too, since trying is always fun.

I had gotten a few items: chips, water bottles, (whatever food/drink you want else can go onto whatever you bought!). It was pretty great. Walking down one of the isles (I was looking for shredded cheese), I bumped into someone.