00𝟿

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

------------------------

tw: mentions of self-hatred, body dysphoria, choking, beating

12:49 AM, Monday.
March 6th, 2022.

VANNY POV

I slowly start to feel my surroundings and where I am. I must've fallen asleep. I opened my eyes, fluttering, looking around. I notice my arms were wrapped around.. Y/N. My cheeks flushed red, looking at her. We were laying down on the couch after watching the movie. Seemed like it ended a few hours ago.

I looked at the time, it read 12:50. I rubbed my eyes, trying to not wake Y/N up.

I moved up a little, sitting up. My arms wrapped around her again, picking her up bridal style. I might have to put her in my bed, so she doesn't get all sore laying on the couch. I walked down the hallway and was glad that I left the door open. I placed her down softly on the bed, putting the blanket on her. It was a bit cold in my apartment.

I looked down at her, not even realizing I was smiling. I was contemplating on doing something, the figured I shouldn't do it. I huff, walking out of the room and leaved the door open like 5 inches. For light purposes.

I walked towards the bathroom, opening and closing the door. I stared at myself in the mirror, noticing how tired I looked and how bad I looked. My bottom lip quivered, I usually don't like looking or seeing myself. This started a few days after I met the man that talks in my head when I hold a plushie.

FLASHBACK

"Goodness, you look miserable."

"..What? No, I don't.. I look fine."

"Just look at yourself. The bags under your eyes, your shoulders, your entire body.. Thank god we're hiding your identity."

I furrowed my eyebrows, my mouth ajar. Why would he be saying such things? Why is he saying these things?

"My dear Vanessa, you're not crying now, are you? Just because I'm saying the truth?"

"N-No, no. I'm not. I'm not a crybaby."

I crossed my arms, looking away. I stare at the floor, suddenly feeling an eerie presence behind me. I felt force around my head, making me look at the mirror.

"Don't you see what I'm saying? Just look."

I toned him out, my eyes widened. He was there. Behind me. One of his hands was on my head, he wasn't using much force, but it felt like he was. His other hand was pointing at the smallest things that made me a bit insecure. He knew everything, every little thing about me. And I didn't even say anything about myself.