Misunderstanding 1

Roan is a very straightforward guy with a loud personality, so he had no problem in making friends. His personality came with its downsides as some people would easily get offended and pick fights with Roan in school.

"Why did you "have to" talk back to our seniors Roan" Arthur expressed to Roan as he gestured air quotations while talking.

"Tsk! Why did they "have to" treat us newbies like slaves? JUST BUY THEIR OWN DRINKS, IS THAT HARD TO DO?" Roan gave the same energy back to Arthur with his remark.

Arthur was right of course like he always is with their many conversations over the years. Arthur knew how Roan is and expected as much with everything that had happened. He wanted people to see that Roan isn't such a bad guy but with how he looks, talks, and acts he wouldn't blame people for thinking so. It's not like Arthur is a model student, he too has his fair share of trouble but alas, it was all connected to Roan.

As they were talking, a bunch of students gathered towards the window. A bunch of their classmates were pointing and talking about a guy being confessed to by a girl near the hotspot for the perfect school romance confession scene. As it turns out, it's one of the seniors in the club that Roan confronted just recently.

Murmurs were being heard around the classroom.

"OMG it's Max AHHHH HIS SO HOT AND DREAMY"

"I wish he would glare and spit on me like DADDY PLS"

"Ah, he's the perfect boyfriend material. Smart, charismatic, mysterious, and hot! His attitude towards the people who confess to him only makes me want to have him more, like a forbidden fruit."

Both Roan and Arthur heard normal and bizarre comments such as the ones seen above. Arthur pointed out how the girls in school considered Max the number one hot guy on campus. Again, Arthur wasn't wrong as Max is a top student in both academics and sports. Max was known to be a mysterious guy since he didn't have many friends outside of his classroom. Still, he is considered to be a very charismatic guy. When approached, Max can hold and maintain a conversation and at times be quite charming.

Arthur noticed Roan being silent while looking at the scene outside the window. He wondered what his friend was thinking about with such a serious expression. He thought that maybe Roan regretted acting foolishly to their club seniors. This was the moment Arthur would be wrong with his assumptions and thoughts this week in relation to Roan and will continue to do so that will change Roan's life forever. In fact, at that moment Roan was thinking about when someone will confess to him and when he'll have a girlfriend. This was in fact a normal thought process of a teen strong with raging hormones...

After saying goodbye to Arthur after school, Roan went straight home since Arthur scolded him that morning to stop making trouble. He didn't want to disappoint his friend the exact same day, maybe tomorrow. Roan lived with his younger sister while their parents were working in their hometown in the U.S. It has been 7 years since he and his sister lived in South Korea and so he has already grown accustomed to their situation.

Entering the house, Lila greeted Roan with a smile and then looked around as if looking for someone. After noticing no one was with his brother she then looked uninterested and went back to the thing she was doing prior. Roan was annoyed but ignored Lila's behavior as it was a regular occurrence. After eating dinner, he went to his room and took a shower. While doing so, he reflected on his life and problems. Currently, the biggest problem that Roan was facing was not the trouble he had in school, the fights, or his lack of a girlfriend, it was much more serious. It was the fact that his cute little sister turned out and grew up to be a total pervert.

Last year, during the midst of the school festival he accidentally saw a glimpse of a thing his sister was working on in her laptop. It seemed to be a romantic novel as it was popular at that time with her age. He was intrigued and skimmed through the current chapter she was in.

... Arthur slammed the door. He looked angry but he didn't say a word. Arthur was angry at him for kissing another guy...

Oh, it's about Arthur? Roan thought that maybe Lila liked his friend but then he saw the following lines.

...Arthur grabbed Roan and kissed him passionately to remove the traces of the guy that kissed his man. Roan's knees were slowly losing their strength and...

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!? Roan was speechless with the things he was reading. It was unprecedented and baseless! As he was reading it further, Lila entered the room and was shocked to see her brother reading her private creation.

"What do you think you're doing brother!" Lila shouted while quickly closing the laptop.

"What is the meaning of this Lila!? Why are you making these stories about me and Arthur!? And also-"

Lila was prepared for the worst; she knew that her bother was very particular with her. She was thinking of excuses that Roan might believe but there were none. She was prepared to be called a weirdo and get her allowance deducted by Roan, but she didn't expect Roan had other thoughts aside from the things she worried about.

"WHY IS ARTHUR THE ONE DOMINATING ME IN THE RELATIONSHIP?????"

Lila was dumbfounded by her stupid big brother. She knew he was an airhead, but this was on another level. In the end, Roan just gave her a slap on the back of her hand and scolded her for leaving her stuff unattended. From then on, she didn't find the need to keep it a secret and openly shipped her brother with his guy best friend.