XIV. Time

The mansion becomes a fortress once the elders agree to take in the humans. Marco and Mason could make such decision, being the head of the clans but they respect the opinions of the elders they have chosen to decide on important matters, alongside theirs.

Once a decision is reached and they agree, the clan members who are experienced in fighting are called to heavily guard it, along with whoever is inside it. These elite guards and fighters who, most them have worked with Lisa and her group of sucessors in several wars, will be ruthless to anyone who trespasses the mansion.

JISOO

I woke up with the sum beaming inside the room thru the slit from the window curtains. I was lost for a moment since I saw the unfamiliar place around me. I got scared at first, but then I realized why I was there.

I'm not in Korea but in Australia, in a mansion of vampires. Great!

I slumped back to the bed, debating on whether to go out or just stay in the room where I am much safer, or comfortable. Wait..I remember Lisa is supposed to be here with me! She promised she's stay with me until I wake up!!

I panicked seeing the large room empty of Lisa. I unconsciously gripped on the bed sheets and moved closer to the headboard, thinking stupidly that it might save me if ever someone would come barging at me. As I scan the room, I realized it is like an ordinary teenager room. A TV, a closet- correction, walk in closet and a mounted TV almost as big as the bed-, a round table at the corner, a chair, a shower and comfort room, and a table with few pictires of Lisa and her father, and a seemingly old picture of unaged Lisa and an old man I'm sure isn't her father.

After few minutes of contemplating, I decided to check my phone to see if I could contacy Jennie. Where is she anyway?? Why were we separated anyway??

"Hello Jen. Where are you?", I ask the moment my call was picked up.

"Oh hey Unnie, I'm in Chaeyoung's room!"

"Why are you panicking??"

"Because I'm alone in here and I don't know where Chae is!! I woke up alone in bed?"

"You slept together??", I asked teasingly, forgetting momentarily oir common dilemma.

"Well..uhmmm...it's not like slept together together!! She accompanied me in here! As if Lisa did not do the same! I bet you both did something more!", Jennie countered, but I wasn't backing down.

"Well, at least Lisa and I are a thing. If we do something, it would be just okay. Unlike you and Chae.", I said smirking.

"Ohhh really Unnie?! I thought you hated Lisa! I thought you broke up with her? Did you just admit that you and her had already kissed and made up?", Jennie teasingly asked and I know I shouldn't continue this.

"Aaaannnywaay!! What are we going to do?? Lisa isn't here too and I'm alone! I don't know where is this room and I don't know where your room is!"

"Same with me Unnie! And I'm scared to go out of this room!"

"Calm down Jennie, they might hear you! We should act tough so they won't think we are easy targets!", I shush. "I'll come to you. Wait for me there, okay?!"

"Are you crazy Unnie? You don't even know this place! What if you get out of the room and suddenly a vampire would snatch you and suck off your blood?!"

I thought about that too. Damn Lisa, where the hell are you?!

"Just wait for me there okay? Mikael should be somewhere here. I think Lisa trusts him. I could ask him to bring me to your room."