VI. Mind Blown

Lisa's hand slowly trails the side of Jisoo while sniffing the older girl's neck.

"That tickles Baby. You're not watching anymore!",Jisoo whines and giggles feeling Lisa's breath in her neck and hands to her side.

After dinner they decided to watch a movie in Jisoo's room. Seated in their bed, with Jisoo between Lisa's leg leaning back to older, Lisa cuddles the older girl. Unfortunately, Lisa couldn't suppress the urge in her to because Jisoo's smell is intoxicating her.

"You smell so good Baby, I can't help it.", Lisa whispers huskily. With that tone, Lisa makes Jisoo feel things,and the older could only gulp and bite a lip.

"L-let's finish the movie first.",Jisoo just thought of saying.

"After we finish the movie, what are we going to do?", Lisa again husked out in Jisoo's neck. Unintentionally, Jisoo's head tilted to the side to invite Lisa to do more. And Lisa smiled. Jisoo's eyes seemed to be still glued to the TV but it could be clearly seen that she's just holding back from closing them because of the differrent sensation Lisa is serving her.

"Hmmm I guess we're not sleeping yet?", Jisoo giggles, trying to hold back another moan when Lisa pressed another lingering kiss in her nape.

"Don't you feel cold, Baby? I mean my body is dead cold.", Lisa asks.

"Ironically, I feel the warmest when I'm with you.", Jisoo uttered lovingly.

She shifted from seat to look at her girl. She leaned in and granted her waiting Lisa a kiss in the lips.

"Hmm I would give away my immortality if it means I'd get to be kissed by you every single day of my entire lifetime.", the vampire whispers after a passionate kiss.

"And I'd give up my mortality if it meant spending the rest of my eternity with you.", Jisoo answers. And she leans in for another kiss.

As the heated kiss continues, Jisoo had already straddled Lisa's waist. They had been so intimate like this for several times now but never going all the way because of the threat that Lisa might hurt Jisoo in the process because of her strength. And yes, it's the same as that of Twilight where the guy had literally bruised the girl and almost broke down the house they were in.

And so, Lisa and Jisoo had been very careful. And yeah, one more thing. Lisa is different from the rest of the women populace. She has an extra appendage, a male appendage. She did not get it when she turned into a vampire but she already had it since birth.

When Jisoo first found out in the early months of their relationship, it shocked her to death, but realizing and knowing her girlfriend is a vampire, which is an even shocking thing, made it more acceptable and thrilling for Jisoo. She gets to get the best of both worlds, literally.

Straddling Lisa, Jisoo began to grind, making the vampire moan in pleasure but had to keep her cool or she might loose it.

"Oh dear Baby, if you won't stop I won't be able to stop myself. I might hurt you really bad.", Lisa states in a hoarse voice."

"Hmmm but I want you so bad, Baby!", Jisoo continues to nibble Lisa's ear.

"Yes I know Babe and I feel the same. But you might not be able to withstand me. I tend to loose control."

"I told you, you can just turn me into a vampire now so I could match your strength and do whatever we want without you worrying about me.", Jisoo whines.

Lisa cups Jisoo's adorable pouting cheeks and giggled.

"You know that' s not how it works. We have rules. And besides you have a very beautiful life ahead of you. Enjoy them, enjoy growing, having a normal life. But to make it up to you..", Lisa smirks and in a split second their positions are changed, now Lisa on top. "Let me pleasure you.", Lisa husked out, to Jisoo's delight.