III. Patience

LISA

Here I am, again, lying in one of the branches of the big oak tree beside the fence of the school's quadrangle. This has been my resting place for the past week, though I've been here a lot of times in the past. It's where I first saw Jisoo anyway. So it holds a dear part in my dead heart.

This time I've been using it as my post to watch over Jisoo and her friends, including my dear ex-wife.

I shake my head as I sit down in my usual spot. Who would have thought that person who I've been looking for for the past years, going back and forth to countries, and yet I would accidentally find her here in South Korea, friends with my girlfriend. Am I lucky or what??

The moment I got bored looking at humans doing random things at school, I decided to go home. And by home, I mean my posh house in the middle of the forest. Yeah, much like the Cullens in that famous vampire movie. I told you, we're new generation vampires. We don't go into caves anymore. We have houses, mansions even, and cars and businesses. But for me, I only have this house. I pretty much run, walk and swing in trees the whole day.

By afternoon, I decided to fetch my girl.

"Hello pretty ladies.", I hear a bunch of hormonal thugs greet Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Jennie at the school gate where I'm almost at.

The cat-eyed girl scoffs at the men. Instead of storming towards them, I remained in my position to see how things would turn up. Seems that Jisoo's friend is also a fighter despite her small frame.

"Back off Bobby. Stop bothering Jisoo.", the small bean warned.

"Oh will you just calm down catwoman!", the guy, Bobby, answered smugly.

"Let us pass Bobby, please. We just want to go home.", my pretty girlfriend sternly answered.

"Just one date Jisoo and I promise you you'll be begging for more.", that son-of-a-bitch Bobby answered.

"One more displeasing word for Jisoo and I swear I'll rip him into itsy bitsy tiny weenie pieces!", my brain whispered.

"Let it go Bobby. Unnie will never go on a date with you!", finally, Rosie stated.

"Oh she's feisty and hot!", I smirked to myself.

And then I decided to make my grand entrance.

"Oh hello there, Love. Just in time to fetch you. I see you have some inconvenience I guess?", I darkly darted my eyes towards Bobby and his gang of three.

The moment I came closer to Jisoo, I snaked my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

I saw Chaeyoung smirk and Jennie relieved of now having someone who could fend the guys off.

"Babe, it's fine. Just ignore them.", Jisoo whispered to me, being aware of the thousand things I could gruesomely do to these guys.

"Ohohoho! I never thought that the great Kim Jisoo would go for a girl! And so the rumors are true huh!! You chose a bitch over Bobby here!", the guy, who I came to know to be named Felix, snickered, and the men started to laugh.

I balled my fist and I'm pretty sure my red eyes are turning redder by the second. I could already smell blood and it isn't good. Before I could snap out of my sanity, I felt a hand on my wrist.

"Lalisa, hold it in.", Chae's voice rang. Her tight grip on my wrist and the fact that students are already going out of the school premises made me back down.

"Eheheh!It's your lucky day brothers!", I scoff as I was dragged by Chae and Jisoo towards the other side of the road.

"One day Kim Jisoo, you'll realize that my dick is better!", Bobby shouts and I almost bolted back to him and pluck his eyes out, but the grip tightened.