Dare #2

Kinkajou: Hello all! Welcome back to Ask or Dare. We'll start as soon as Winter gets back. Well, if he gets back. I think he used Peril as an excuse and ran away.

Lynx: *peering out the window* Yeah you're right. I can see him flying away I think...

Kinkajou: *sigh* Ugh. Party pooper.

Lynx: I'll go get him...

*Lynx balances on the window ledge, extends her silver wings and leaps out after Winter. After a few minutes, she returns, leading a very angry-looking Winter.*

Winter: Fine. I'll stay, as long as this question or dare is NOT FOR ME. If it is, I swear to the Great Ice Spirit that I will throw myself out of this window and fly until I reach the Lost Continent, then stay there for the rest of my life.

Kinkajou: O-o-o-okay then. Well. *She shuffles her papers and clears her throat, looking a bit nervous.* Sorry, friend, it is for you.

*Winter storms furiously towards the window again, but Qibli spreads his sandy wings and blocks it, grinning.*

Qibli: C'mon, I'm sure it won't be that bad!

Winter: Get the hell out of my way, sand snorter! *He shoves Qibli's shoulder, but Turtle grabs his arms and nudged him into a sitting position.*

Turtle: It's okay, Winter. I'm sure this will be the last one for you.

Winter: LITERALLY ALL OF THESE SO FAR HAVE INVOLVED ME! I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS! 

Kinkajou: We haven't even told you what it is yet. The dare is from @Stella-the-tiger, thanks for your submission! The dare is: Steal Clay's lunch.

Winter: *groans and slumps his head into his claws*

Kinkajou: It's okay, we'll all go with you! Turtle will make us invisible, so it'll be like we're not there at all.

Winter: Can Turtle make me invisible too, while I'm stealing the lunch?

Kinkajou: He could, but I, as the Daremaster, think that it is against the rules. So no.

Winter: FINE! LET'S JUST GET THIS THING OVER WITH. 

*Fuming, Winter stops over to the doorway and makes a left turn to Clay's office. Turtle taps them all with an enchanted stone and they all quietly follow Winter, invisible. 

Winter looks down the hallway and sees Clay conveniently leaving his room. Clay turns a door over and pokes his head into Tsunami's office. 

Winter takes this chance to rush into Clay's office. One by one, his friends follow and watch from the doorway. Clay's lunch is sitting right there on the desk. Winter glances towards the door, but Clay doesn't show up. Nervously, Winter reaches out an arm and tucks the lunch under his wing.

He creeps towards the door. His friends move out of the way for him. Winter slips out of the office and rushes back towards the room.*

Clay: Oh hi, guys! I thought everyone was out of the school for Spring Break. Why don't you all go home?

Winter: Um—

Clay: Oh, sorry to make you uncomfortable. I'll leave you now. Take care, and tell your winglet I said hi!

*he retreats into his office. Winter exhales with relief, but a moment later, Clay Bursts out, roaring.*

Clay: WHO TOOK MY LUNCH?? I WILL GET YOU! *he sniffs the air and looks around. Winter quickly slips back into his sleeping cave as Clay charges past, still roaring.*

*the Jade Winglet re-appears.*

Moon: wow... I would watch out for clay if I were you, Winter.

Winter: I SWEAR ON THE GREAT ICE SPIRIT, IF THIS NEXT DARE IS FOR ME, I'M GONNA—

Kinkajou: ooooookay, let's stop it right there. Thanks for joining us, and I hope to see you next time on Ask or Dare! Peace out!