I'm losing track soooo

Kinkajou: Hello! We have a truth and a dare today from a guest! Are you ready to RUMBLE?!?!?

Winter: I have come to accept the fact that all of these will be for me.

Kinkajou: thaaaaat's the spirit! Our first one for today is a truth, and it's for Qibli. Submitted by Bunnehs4ever.

Qibli: *looks pleased* Great! Can't wait!

Kinkajou: Oohhhhhh nooooo *covers her eyes* I can't bear to read this out loud! Turtle, you do it! *she thrusts the scroll into Turtle's talons and turns grey*

Turtle: ummm. Okay? Qibli, would you rather go out with Moon or Winter?

Kinkajou: *groans* noooo I can't bear to watch my ship sink!!!

Qibli: Well, when we were saying our crushes a few chapters ago, I didn't get to really say... but...

*entire room tenses, watching Qibli.*

Qibli: I would rather go out with Winter. Moon—sorry but she can be kinda... um...

Kinkajou: *jumps up and turns neon pink* YES!! THE SHIP HAS SAILED, I REPEAT, THE SHIP HAS SAILED! THE NEXT DARE IS FOR QIBLI AND WINTER TO BE HANDCUFFED TO EACH OTHER FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK! AAAAAAHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY!

Winter: Wait. *record screeching noise* What. Did. You. Say.

Qibli: *happily* I would rather go out with you. 

Winter: *blushes* No, what did you say. *looks at Kinkajou*

*kinkajou turns a nervous green* umm... you're handcuffed together for a week.

A/N: Sorry about this, but several scenes have been cut out for the mental safety of the viewers, and may greatly unsettle some readers. Let's cut to a week later and check in on our favorite will-they-won't-they dragons!

Kinkajou: *sporting a black eye* Weeeeeelcome back to Ask or Dare! Today our friends QIBLI and WINTER have returned! Let's welcome them with a round of applause for surviving the week!

*applause track plays as Qibli and Winter walk in*

*applause goes away as Kinkajou gasps*

Kinkajou: WINTER! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?

*Qibli is breathing heavily and collapses to the floor. He coughs and goes still.*

Winter: *coldly* I choked him.

All: YOU WHAT?!?

Winter: I choked him. He was bothering me for six days straight with something he calls a "knock-knock joke" and has been playing a song called "baby shark". I feel that I am entitled to choke someone who goes to that level of annoying.

Turtle: *heals Qibli with magic because he's POG* Winter, how could a song be so bad that you had to choke someone?

Qibli: *wheezes* *gets to his feet shakily* *pulls out phone and opens Spotify* *plays Baby Shark*

Peril: *ETHEREAL SHRIEK* I AM GOING TO KILL YOU *lunges as Qibli and burns his iPhone*

Qibli: *goes up in flames*

Kinkajou: *leaps in front of the camera and spreads her wings to hide the view* And that's all for today. Thanks to our person submitting the dare and see you next time!