Chapter two

Your mother's pov:

She came out of her room after a small nap and looked at the table, curious she read the note. Her eyes went wide and she started to cry while looking for your father.

Your pov:

You ran for dear life. nothing mattered. If this was the way you died you didn't care. You eventually stop and go over to a tree nearby and sit down. You look around the area, not realizing of how far you possibly traveled. You take out your notebook and sketch. Your notebook wasn't always for what you had to say. It was mostly just a cluster of random topics.

You saw a flash of whiteness in the corner of your eye, making you suddenly stand up and look around pointing your pocket knife to the air in fear. You heard a jingle from a bell which made you look around in curiosity. There was another jingle and then you heard a branch snap. It came from behind you. Immediately turning around to have come face to face with a creature. ( The Rake) You weren't sure what it was though but something about it made you want to run.

--------

After an hour of getting chased you realized you were near a road. More of the country side. You turned around to see the creature there, snarling and growling. You step back, having half of your foot on the road now. That jingle, it rang again and seeing a white figure dash around untill the creature proceeded to scamper off. The air was silent. Who saved you? You glaced down at the ground, finding a bell. You grab it and stare at it's design. It was beautiful. It was golden with carved designs around the entire bell.

Like this:

You had a bracelet on and decided to put it on there untill you could find it's owner.

As you walked the bell jangled and jingled. You were on the side of the road looking for an abandoned house or something, untill the same white dashes formed around you. Scaring you, you stepped back. Suddenly a boy with black hair and glowing purple eyes appeared. You stared into his eyes while his eyes locked with yours. You then glaced down at the bell, taking it off the bracelet and putting your arms out so that the boy could take the bell. But he continued to look at you confused of what you were doing.

You took out your notebook.

Take it.

You smiled and handed the bell to him. He cocked his head to the side and spoke. "Who are you? Why can't you talk? Why did you give me a bell? Blah blah blah blah" he went on and on, making you annoyed. You wanted him to stop as it was annoying as fuck. You put your pencil on the paper and started writing.

One at a time. I'm one person jeez.

He then stopped and glaced at the note then nodding. "Can you talk?" He asked as you wrote down no. He then looked at you and then continued asking questions after questions. It seemed like hours untill he stopped. you turn the page and there was no more paper. Did you seriously just use 20 pages on this guy? He smiled and took out his hand to shake but you just starred at his hand and slowly took it, shaking it slightly. The bell jingled as we shook our hands and they broke free after a moment.

Your hand then went down to it's side as you watch the boy, bell in hand and white swirled you and he disappeared just of how he appeared. You smile as you turn your head. A sunflower field beside you and the back roads of country in front. Where should you go to the country roads or the field? You stood there for a second untill you decide to explore the field.

---------

You kept spinning in circles. Were you lost? No... You couldn't, it wasn't like a maze but the thought of being stuck in a place you didn't know scared you. White swirled you and you were then outside of the flower field. The boy then was in front of you, giving you a soft smile. You look away for a second but then nod as a thank you."I forgot to say my name!" He said as you glaced at him. "It's Splen- uh.. Andrew! Yea.. Andrew.." he frowned as he stammered to say his own name which made you laugh on the inside.

"What's yours?" He asked as he gave you a paper and pen. Quickly writing a response, you smile at Andrew. You felt as he was your friend but you just met him so that's probably saying he's an acquaintance. He looked at the note and then your eyes locked his again. "Y/n... That's a pretty name or handsome. Whatever you think you are." He smiled again as you looked at the bell you gave him and it rested on his bow tie.

You felt as this was going to be a good day.