chapter eight

Splendor's pov:

Splendor stared at the (your age or if you want 16) year old. They had a worried expression coat their eyes. "Y/n? Are you alright? You seem worried." Y/n shook their head as Splendor connected his eyes to theirs. "Tell me the truth... Please.." Y/n sighed as Splendor smiled softly, sitting down next to the teenager. They took out their notebook and started to write.

I'm stressed about alot of stuff splendor.

Splendor starred at the paper in front of them. "Why? Like what?" They sighed and started to write again but it took a little longer.

Do you know why those boys where here the other day? If so, please explain. I won't be angry.

Splendor froze. He knew why they were there but he didn't want to let go of this friendship. It meant too much to him, he wasn't going to tell the truth but he wasn't going to necessarily lie either. "Um.. i don't
Y/n, I'm completely clueless." Splendor knew that y/n could see right through his lie but they just smiled and nodded.

-------

The next few days went on as normal but
Y/n acted quite strange as well. Their nature began to twist into something splendor has never seen. Y/n was more into knifes and the blade that seemed to shine like daylight.

It started to worry him when in the middle of the night he heard a voice, "When will you end him off?~" a distorted vocal filled the room and splendor looked around the room. "Hello?"

Nothing.

Splendor was worried, so he got up and went to check on y/n he slowly opened the door but only open it slightly just to reveal a crack. He saw y/n sitting on the floor in front of a creature.

Zalgo.

His heart stopped. He felt betrayed, and worse? Heartbroken.

"Come on~ just let me control you and we can kill him together and then splendor will be yours.~" his low voiced echoed through the room. Wait-

What? Did zalgo just say that? It didn't make sense, who were they even talking about? Splendor silently closed the door and took off his smiling mask to reveal just a blank face, but rainbows slowly started dripping down his face, he wiped them away and threw his mask against the wall. Why was he acting like this? They were just a friend, right? No they had to be more.. best friends.

Splendor had tears quickly come back to his 'face' and he just let them rest there on his cheeks.

-----

After awhile splendor fell asleep and y/n came over to check on him. He looked exhausted and his mask was off. He looked like he was drowning in his own rainbow tears. Y/n slowly came over and sat down next to his unconscious body, wiping the tears away from his 'face'. Y/n pecked a small kiss on his forehead and laid down next to him.

A minute or two passed and splendor had wrapped an arm around y/n like a teddy bear. The two slept peacefully through the night, nothing could go wrong now.

Everything was perfect.

A/n!
Hello! I'm sorry I didn't post for the last day or two and i hope to get another chapter out soon.
Thanks!
Mxcha__tea! <3