Bakugou

Character: Bakugou Katsuki
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: We'll be great
*Mpreg, Reader can have whatever quirk you want *
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I watched from the couch as my 'Independent' but very pregnant husband waddled around the house looking for something. I had already asked him what he was looking but he just glared at me and told me in his words to, 'Die.' I looked back down at the book I was reading before my husband sat down next to me. I looked up and he had an adorable little pout on his face. "You ready to tell me what's going on?" He turned to me and glared, "If it wasn't for you and your stupid dick. I wouldn't be in this fucking predicament. I've been looking for my baby album so that I can show it to our baby but..." His eyes start getting teary and his voice starts to quiet down, "But with baby, in the way, I can't find anything." I gently grabbed him and pulled him onto my lap. He put his face on my shoulder as he began softly crying. I rubbed his back while whispering how much I loved him and that had he just asked I would've helped him look.

He pulled away once he calmed down and looked down at his hands. "I'm sorry for calling you and your dick stupid." I clear my throat to keep myself from laughing out loud before I place a kiss on his cheek, "It's okay, Kats. I know you're very overwhelmed but we're in this together." He hummed, "Can I get some of the cookies you made the other night?" I paused for a second, "The spicy ones that you ate in a matter of 30 min?" His eyes widened, "Wait are they gone?" I nodded my head, "Well yeah baby. When I offered to save some for another day you told me and I quote, 'You touch my cookies and I'll rip your dick off before sending you to sleep on the fucking couch.' Not only that after you finished the cookies you asked for more so I ended up using all of the ingredients."

He whined softly before laying his head on my shoulder. It was silent between us the only thing that could be heard was the sound of the little radio we had playing in the kitchen. "(M/n)?" I looked down at Katsuki, "What's up?" He began playing with my fingers, "Do you think I'll make a good papa? Do you think I'll be like my mom?" I wrapped my arms around him, "Do you want to be like your mom?" He shook his head, "Well there's your answer my love. You know firsthand how the way she was raising you to hurt your relationship with her in the long run. I know you'll be an amazing papa and the baby is going to have amazing uncles and aunties from your side that will care for and love them. Katsuki I know you'll do anything for our baby and that's what makes me love you so much. You're so kind but you don't expect people to know that because of your personality but I know you love quietly. Being your husband has let me see that first hand. We'll be great parents to the little bean. So please have more faith in yourself and us."

He sniffled a bit, "I love you so much. I'm sorry for being so mean." I hummed and kissed his forehead, "I love you too, my love. And you're not being mean. Just have a lot of emotions going on with the baby." He hummed and we spent the rest of the cuddling. At least until he decided he and baby wanted the cookies and basically threw me out of the house to get the ingredients. But I'll do anything for him at the end of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes <3