Shigaraki

Character: Shigaraki Tomura
Type: Angst💔, Fluffy Ending☁️
Story Name: They'll never understand you
*Demon quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I put on my beanie, sunglasses, and my mask before I grabbed my coat and keys. I locked my shitty apartment door before I began my walk to the grocery store where I both work and shop at. Since it's my first day off in a while I took it to do my errands. I grabbed a basket and since it was past four most people were shopping with their kids. I watched with a sad look on my face as the kids happily followed after their parents. I sometimes wish that kids weren't so scared of me because I would've loved to have been a teacher. I looked away and abandoned those thoughts and quickly finish up the last of the groceries and pay. Once I left the store I brought the groceries back into my apartment before I went out once again to do laundry and buy anything I could need in the cheap corner store next to the laundry mat. Because I had so much laundry to do it felt like I was going to be here for a couple of hours so I got comfortable. So I sat around making fake stories of people I saw in my head.

On my third hour of laundry, it was getting pretty dark outside and there was only one employee who looked like he fell asleep not long after he got there. I continued to look out the window till I heard a commotion behind me. Turning around to look my eyes slightly widened when I came to face the league of villains. I pretended like I didn't even see them and silently prayed that they hadn't noticed. But as whatever god up there seemed  to have it out for me I heard one of the speakers, "Hey, how long has that guy been there?" I again silently prayed they were talking about the employee but as my luck would have it I felt my arm get grabbed. My eyes slightly widened as I came to face to face with Spinner. Without thinking twice I spoke up, "Don't worry I won't call the police on you guys. I don't even have a phone to call them with." It was quiet before I heard the gruff voice of Shigaraki tell Spinner to let me go. I quickly and efficiently finished my laundry and got out of there as fast as possible. It wasn't long till I saw them all once again.

I stood with my hands up as police officers and pro-heroes pointed their quirks and guns at me. I could feel fear set down in my body as reporters and newscasters took photos and videos of me. I knew they were alive because they were talking to the cameras. Without realizing my wings, horns, fangs, and tail grew longer/larger. The fear of being exposed was minimal to the fear of getting hurt over some older guy bumping into me and getting disgusted over how I looked and calling the police on me for "assault". Just as I got ready to defend myself I felt my arm get grabbed as I was pulled into what I realized was Kugogiri's quirk. I felt myself get spun around as my head was shoved into someone's chest and a hand began to rub my back as a way to calm down since I refused to cry and lose control of my quirk.

I heard a gruff voice speak up, "They'll never understand you. They'll treat you like the scum of this world just because you have a quirk that isn't heroic. You can show them just how amazing you are if you join me?" I pull away from the person only to see Shigaraki. I stared at him for a bit before realizing what he said. "I don't want to hurt anyone. So no I'm sorry." He stared at me before sighing, "I figured you'd say that so how about letting me take you out on a date? Obviously not out out but like something we can do inside like. I don't know playing video games." I couldn't help but laugh since his face got redder and redder. "I can't believe I'm agreeing to this but I'll go on a date with you as long as you promise you'll stop hurting the kids at U.A and only get the corrupted heroes and people." He quickly agreed and months later and many dates later we started dating and he halted all plans to "take over the world."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I've been gone for so long my sweet potatoes. I'll try to get back into the writing grind. Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes <3