Koda

Character: Koji Koda
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: You're perfect
*Soulmate AU, Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I was currently in class and the teacher was going on and on about their life story. The rest of the class thought they were getting away with not doing work but it's clear the teacher didn't feel like teaching either. As I looked out the window and I felt something slightly stinging. I looked down and saw writing appearing on my forearm. I frowned slightly when I realized the writing was in a different language. With a huff, I pulled out my phone and attempted to search up what it said. Luckily I remembered that when you take a picture of something and it has words you can copy and paste the words that are in the pictures. Sure enough, I figured out it was in Japanese and it said, 'Hello this is your soulmate, Koji Koda. I'm sorry for not writing before.'

I immediately search for how to reply and once I did so my soulmate immediately replied. And we talked back and forth and I began to learn how to write and speak Japanese. After six months of us talking back and forth and him teaching me how to write I couldn't be happier. Soon enough summer came around and I let them know about buying tickets to go see them. And they immediately agreed and told me about how nervous and happy they were. We talked all the time until it was time for us to meet. Once my plane landed and I grabbed my luggage I made my way toward the pick-up area. I looked around until I saw a really adorable but shy-looking guy holding a board with my name on it.

I ran towards him and his eyes widened. He opened his arms and I jumped into them. I smiled brightly as I held him tightly. I quickly kiss his cheek and spoke up, "It's so nice to finally meet you, Koda." His eyes widened, "You're Japanese is so good. Were you learning since the first time we spoke?" I hummed and smiled brightly. "Of course I did. I wanted to make sure I could understand my soulmate." He smiled, "I'm so glad to finally have you in my arms. You made me so nervous when we first started talking. And I'm glad we talked for so long that now I'm feeling a lot more confident in you and any possible relationship." I smiled down at him, "I want a relationship with you. If you'll have me." He nodded and I leaned down and pecked his lips. He kissed me back and held me tighter. We spent the next two weeks hanging out and meeting all of his friends and animals. And we couldn't be happier together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes. Sorry for the short story. I genuinely didn't know what to do with the story.