Dustin's Sister

"Ooh Dusty bun" You sarcastically cooed as you walked into your younger brothers room

"Ooh Dusty bun"
You sarcastically cooed as you walked into your younger brothers room. Dustin sighed, knowing you only said that when you wanted something.
"What's up,y/n?"
He asked putting down the walkie talkie he was working on.
"I need you to let me know if mom gets home early because I'm having a friend over."
"Mom doesn't care if we have friends over as long as they're not..." Dustin stopped as he caught on "you're having a boy over?"
Dustin faked gasped before rolling his eyes and going back to work
"Are you gonna do it or not?" You asked with a little bit of frustration. All Dustin did was nod and you happily smiled to yourself and went to your bedroom waiting for Eddie Munson to come knocking on your window.
It wasn't even five minutes later when that familiar tapping on your window echoed in your room.
You quickly closed your bedroom door and then ran to the window,opening it.
"Hey sweetheart."
Eddie greeted you but before you could answer back he quickly pulled you into a kiss. You two stood there kissing before he gently pushed you back onto your mattress where he hovered over you. His kisses were rough but also loving at the same time. You felt almost hypnotized but you weren't in your trance very long.
Dustin opened the door and went to say something but was caught almost as off guard as you were
"Oh shit!"
He quickly covered his eyes and Eddie jumped up off of you
"Henderson?" Eddie asked and the younger boy moved his hands
"Eddie? Oh no...don't tell me my sister has been hooking up with Eddie the Banished."
Dustin began to pace back and fourth as if this was a huge deal. You looked at the two in confusion
"Wait a minute you two know each other?" You quickly asked
"Yes I just got in his club,Hellfire."
Dustin was going to explain more when your mom's voice came from down the hall
"I'm home my babies!"
She called out as her foot steps began to get closer.
Dustin quickly closed your bedroom door and began to freak
"We're in deep shit."
You said as you began to  look for somewhere to hide Eddie before motioning for him to get under your bed,which he did.
Your mom opened the door a second later
"There you two are," she said smiling but it quickly dropped when she noticed the look on both of your faces
"is everything alright?" She asked stepping further in.
You swallowed the nervous lump in your throat and looked at Dustin. He was the best at coming up with something to tell your mom.
"Ugh yes. We were just talking about classes and me starting high school. I was just a little nervous then you scared us because you're home early."
Your mother instantly believed Dustin and kissed his forehead
"My Dusty bun," she cooed seriously unlike you had earlier "you're growing up on us. Mommy is gonna go cook dinner,I'll call for you all when it's done."
She left the room and began to make her way back down the hall. Dustin closed the door and took a breather of relief
"That was close."
Dustin said watching Eddie climb out from under your bed
"You're right Dusty bun that was a close call."
Eddie teased