Skinny Dipping

"Absolutely not

"Absolutely not."
You looked at your boyfriend in disbelief as he chugged yet another can of beer. After one too many,Eddie always became a little more reckless and whole lot more crazier.
The metalhead rolled his eyes and began to pull his curly brown hair up into a pony tail as he kicked off his Reeboks
"Are you begin a chicken,sweetheart?"
He asked as he soon threw off his vest and leather jacket.

Your face grew hot and you quickly looked away as he continued  to strip off more of his clothes
"Eddie lovers lake is a popular spot especially at night... someone is gonna see you."
You warned and before you could say anything else,Eddie grabbed onto you and pulled you off the deck and into the water with him.
When you arose to surface,you splashed Eddie angrily.
"Now my clothes are soaking wet! Asshole."

Eddie laughed and grabbed your hands in his under the water.
"

I told you to take your clothes off, princess. You can't be mad at me."
You groaned in frustration but when you looked at Eddie you suddenly felt a little mesmerized.
Even though Eddie had pulled his hair up the water made it messy and it dripped onto his face. The moonlight made the water on his skin almost glowlike and not to mention how incredible he looked without a shirt on.
Your cheeks got hotter than earlier and Eddie could tell despite it being dark out
"You dont have to take your clothes off if you don't want to I was just teasing."
"I'm not a chicken,Eddie."
You said throwing your shirt on him. It hit him in the face and he pulled it off.
His own cheeks got warm from blush as you tossed the rest of your clothes onto the deck.
You swam over to him and wrapped your arms around his shoulders
"You look beautiful." Eddie said and you felt him wrap his arms around your waist. He leaned in and kissed you on the lips. You kissed him back and enjoyed the romantic moment until Eddie decided to dunk you under water.
When you finally emerged out of it,Eddie was swimming further out and you could hear him laughing
"Eddie!"
You screamed at him angrily and went to swim after him.
You spent the rest of the night chasing after each other in the water and enjoying the time.
It was going to be one of your favorite memories with him.

——
A/n
Sorry the ending kinda sucked I have such writers block and need some more ideas!! I'm doing a few more request that are taking a little longer but I wanted to update