Chapter 10

Lena's POV
---

"Shit." I curse. My plan was completely pointless, I couldn't manage to get the ropes off in time. I sighed heavily, "So what are you planning to do with me?" I asked, feeling hopeless and frustrated. If only I had been quicker to get those ropes off.

"That's for you to find out." His devious smile grew, revealing sharp dangerous teeth. My stomach twisted into knots, was he really more aggressive than Jc? Fuck I thought to myself. Is this where the line ends? Of course I expected to be forced into sex rather than killed however I've be proven that anything can happen.

"Before we engage in what I assume is going to be sex, could you please explain to me what the way fuck I'm doing here? And where the hell is my friend?" I hiss. He just stands there, silent. He was starting to confuse me, did he want to talk, did he not want to talk? All I wanted to know was why Addison and I were trapped here. I also was begging to know what they were planning to do with us! Out of all the people that could have been, why did it have to be Addie and I?

"We need you for something that this institution has been working on. That's all you need to know, and who said we were having sex?" He smirks. What a cocky little shit.

"Don't be a douche." I growl, he simply chuckles and walks towards me, pushing me to the floor. "How long am I going to be trapped in this room?" I asked, extremely impatient and furious.

"Not long enough." He licked his lips. I was fed up with this bullshit. I shouldn't be stuck here, neither should Addison.

"Tell me where the fuck she is." I hiss, he laughs.

"And what if I don't?" A shock of doubt ran through my body. He was right, there was nothing I could do if he didn't. As much as I'd like to kick his ass, I'm practically defenseless. There is nothing I can physically do. I did have one plan. I was hoping it wouldn't result to that though.

"Let's just get this over with." I groan, he lifts me off the floor and slams me against the wall, his hot breathe on my neck. "Fuck." The pain of being slammed against a steel wall hit me, unfortunately for myself he assumed I was saying fuck to him. As if I was being aroused by any of this. Wet kisses left a trail down my neck, hot and sloppy. "Please stop." I wasn't comfortable, nor had I expected myself to be.

"We're just getting started." He grins and continues to leave kisses on my neck and down to my collar bone. I could feel a sharp point pricking at the back of my wrist, that's when the idea hit me.

He had made the sad mistake of putting me against that sharp piece of metal, giving me a huge advantage. I had to convince him that I had no way of escaping, that was the plan that I didn't want to have to retort to. My plan was to make him think I was enjoying this, it was going to be difficult though because at the moment I was feeling the exact opposite. I swallowed hard and took a deep breathe.

"Mmm." I moaned, he grabbed my ass and I tried my best not to flinch. His hand reached up my shirt, clutching onto my breast. "Shit." I breathed out, I could feel the grin on his face. I couldn't let this go on any longer. As I convinced him well enough, I began to rub the rope against the sharp metal.

"You ready?" He whispered to me, I stopped in my tracks and nodded. With that he began to work his hand to the hem of my jeans. Shit I thought, I can't get the stupid rope to cut. How many knots did they tie? One of his cold hands slid down my pants, I tried mg best not to tense up, but failed miserably. "Relax." He demanded, treating me like his bitch. I was nobodies bitch. His cold hand moved around my thigh, softly and smoothly. I had to admit, though I was uncomfortable, if I were his girlfriend.. He would've had me at the neck kissing. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't pleasing me in the least. Just knowing that it was him made it even more awkward. Was I technically their sex slave? For now I suppose.

"Please." I begged him, throwing my best acting skills out there. He looked me in the eyes and kissed my lips gently, my heart fluttered and my stomach flipped. A feeling I had never really felt before had emerged from me, not once had I ever felt that way with anyone. I shut my eyes and tried to imagine that I wasn't here. I kept rubbing my hands against the sharp piece of metal until I felt a pop.

I was finally free.

I threw the ropes off of me and pushed him to the ground. He hit his head pretty hard, but he was still conscious.

"How dare you touch me." I spit. He groans, grabbing his head in utter pain. The only thing be was worried about was that head injury I had just caused him. I ran out of the room, setting my mind on one thing only.

Finding Addie.

I stormed down the hall, running from the men who physically and sexually harassed me. I couldn't let them near me, not ever again. By far, that had to have been the most terrifying experience of my life.

"Get back here!" I could hear a voice yell behind me. It was female. I figured it was MacKenzie, the woman who caused all of this trouble in the first place.

"Fuck you!" I yelled back, picking up my speed and running into the first room I saw. I slammed the door shut and clicked the lock.

-----------

Hey guys!!!

How are you all?

Sorry I haven't updated in a while,

I honestly have no excuse lol

I promise I'll update more though!!

I love you all

-hailee