eight

•

"I've got a text!" I was sat on the beanbags with Paige and Indiyah when my phone pinged. My favourite part about the texts is everyone temporarily becoming meerkats and looking around the villa.

I sat up and read out the text. "Theodora and Luca, it's time for your first date. Please get ready to leave the villa. #bishandchips #simplythezest"

Everyone cheered and starts making their way into the villa to help us both get ready. I had took my prosthetic off whilst we were sat down so I told the girls to carry on whilst I reconnected it. Luca headed straight over to me and hooked an arm around my shoulders when I had got up.

"Ready for our first date of many?" We make our way towards the villa so we can get ready before they start dragging us in.

"Who's said you're getting a second one? You have to impress me on this one first."

"I'll be bringing my A game." He kissed the side of my head as we got into the bedroom and he joined the boys.

"Make him pretty boys." I head upstairs and join the girls in the dressing room.

"Finally. Thought you'd got lost on your way up."

The girls are all sat around the table talking about what they think the dates gonna be whilst Paige and Indiyah go through my outfits.

"What do you think is gonna happen?" Gemma sat next to me and lay her head on my shoulder, looking at me through the mirror.

"What were the hashtags?" I grab my phone and read the message again.

"Bish and chips and simply the zest."

"So, the first one is obviously fish and chips, zest is like the lemon juice right?"

"Yeah, so it could be having fish and chips somewhere."

"God, I hope so. Been so long since I've had fish and chips." You'd think because I study marine biology that I wouldn't want to eat fish but it's the complete opposite. My lectures make me so hungry and living in a coastal city means most of its population love fish and chips. And my local fish and chip shop has the best fish ever.

"This ones cute." Indiyah pulls out a skirt with a floral print on and a crop top.

I think about it for a while and decide against the full outfit. "Yes to the skirt, no to the top."

"What about this?" Paige grabs the tie front cardigan from the rail. They hold the skirt and cardigan together to see how it looks before everyone agrees.

"Wait, I've got a head scarf that would look amazing with this." Tasha goes through her things before pulling out the headscarf which has a similar pattern to the skirt.

I get dressed and let Tasha do my hair whilst I focus on my makeup. I've always loved eye makeup. Whether it's a subtle look or a creative one. I usually only wear makeup when going out and even then, the eye makeup is most of it.