twenty six

Elephant juice.

Elephant juice.

Elephant juice.

I'm so close to ignoring what I said last night and just telling Luca that I love him. We might not be coupled up right now but neither of us has any plans to look elsewhere and get to know other islanders. Danica coupling up with him last night put us in an awkward situation mainly because there are restrictions to us being together now. They'll be doing challenges together, they're supposed to be sharing a bed, and my least favourite, a possible date during their time as a couple.

Last night's pain didn't last as long as the previous episode so I was able to get a somewhat peaceful sleep. I know the producers won't let us sleep together until we are coupled up again so I'll have to make the most of my naps during the day. Especially since I have to share a bed with Davide. That man lets off too much heat throughout the night, I'm surprised I managed to sleep the whole night when we first came in.

Then again...

I did fall asleep next to Luca.

That might have to be what I do until we're coupled up again. Fall asleep next to Luca and he can carry me back into the bedroom so I never have to fall asleep next to Davide.

"It's too early for your brain to be working. Go back to sleep." I'd been awake for a while and couldn't back to sleep so I had just been sitting here thinking and waiting for the lights.

"The lights are gonna turn on any minute."

"So? That's never stopped you before. This is our last night together for a while, make the most of it." He pulls me back down the bed and covers my eyes with his hand. "Go back to sleep."

"Don't remind me." I lie back down and try to get back to sleep but the lights turn on the second I shut my eyes.

"That's your fault." After a while, I feel Luca start to get up and hold my arms out so he can carry me back to the bedroom.

"Morning lovebirds, how was your night?"

"Quiet. We didn't have to hear Andrew snoring throughout."

"And we didn't hear Theo moaning so I guess it was a win-win." I stick my fingers up at Andrew as everyone laughs. I couldn't care less if they heard me moan, there were more important things on my mind at that point.

Luca sits on Davide's and I guess my bed whilst everyone wakes up properly and starts to move around.

"You coming, Theo?" I shake my head and cuddle further into Luca. There's never enough time in the morning to just lie there and cuddle, everyone just wants to get up and ready.

"I'll bring her up in a minute."

"She's never gonna walk anywhere ever again if you keep carrying her around."

"You won't be hearing any complaints from me." Once again, thank god I've found someone as affectionate and clingy as myself. I think I would end up going crazy if I ended up with someone who hates affection.

"There she is." Luca sets me down next to Danica and Paige, and I rest my head on the back of the sofa. With my mind going a mile a minute last night I got barely any sleep.

"I'll bring your drink up to you in a second," I mumble a thank you as he leaves and give myself a pep talk to encourage myself to get up and ready.

"How was your conversation with Luca, if you don't mind me asking." Amber starts this morning's conversation off once Luca has left the terrace.

"No, of course. Obviously, you need to ask. No, he basically just sort of said as it stands right now, he doesn't see that his head would be turned and that he would rather I hadn't picked him. It was a massive risk for me to take, I didn't have anything to go off and you know. I don't regret my decision as such, but obviously, I've probably made it a little difficult for myself."