twenty eight

Best sleep ever.

If I have to be the happiest person in this Villa today, faking it or not, just to sleep with Luca then so be it. I'll become an actress to get what I want.

There is no way I can go back to sharing a bed with Davide. It's already been how many days and knowing the producers, they'll want more content before throwing another recoupling into the works. And let's be real, tired me will argue with anyone over the smallest of things.

I've had two since Danica chose Luca and it's only been a few days. 

"I guess we've gotta get up now." Luca groans as he rests his head in the crook of my neck. Either something is wrong or he's just missed sharing a bed because usually he'll sit up and have his glasses on the second he wakes up.

"No..." I whined and tried to bury my head under the duvet again, not wanting to start the day just yet.

"Come on, pretty girl." Luca gets up after a few extra minutes of lying there and picks me up before heading into the bedroom where everyone is slowly starting to wake up and sit up. He sits on what used to be our bed and lets me get comfortable before pulling the cover back over us.

"You guys think they did anything?"

"Think who did what?"

"Oh yeah, you guys were asleep. Jacques and Paige went to the hideaway last night."

"Ah okay, but to answer your question, no. She wouldn't have done anything." I'd spoken to Paige earlier in the day and she'd mentioned being at a stage with Jacques where if there was the opportunity, she'd be willing to take their relationship a little further, but not all of the way just yet.

"They definitely did something. Either a full pedicure or full manicure." Even if they were to do anything, I don't think Paige is the type of person to go around telling everyone. She'll probably end up denying it when people ask.

The door opens and everyone perks up, looking over at the couple as they make their way to their bed.

"How was it?"

"The salon was closed." Paige laughed it off, and a few of the islanders were shocked that nothing happened but when you can not only read Paige like a book but also make secret signals with the girl to let each other know, you know exactly what went on in the Hideaway on.

"I don't believe for a second that nothing went on." Ekin comments but Paige ignores it. Paige catches my eye as she moves around on their bed and I wink, letting her know that we'll be talking about it later when we're alone.

"You coming upstairs for the chat today, Theo?"

"Yeah, I'm not tired for once and I wanna hear what Paige has to say about last night."

"Theo and not tired in one sentence? I think that's the first time that's ever happened?" I nod my head in agreement and end up yawning - I guess my body is used to always being tired and yawning has become as default as blinking has.

"Ain't no way you're yawning already."

"I'm wide awake, I promise. I've got at least three hours before I'm gonna need to nap again."