twenty-one

•

Luca's POV

I'd woken up a few minutes ago, confused by my surroundings before remembering what had happened last night.

I didn't think Theo could get any more attractive than she already was so I would never have expected the two moments of realisation last night.

The lingerie itself made her look an Angel but seeing her in the bathroom, freshly fucked in the lingerie, my god, I was ready to tell her there and then that I loved her.

Yeah, that's right. I love her. I don't know when I realised or how it happened but I knew before Ekin had even asked. She's hard to not love.

And I know we've only known each other for a week but things move quicker in here so feelings grow even quicker than you'd imagine. The only worry I have is that at point, someone could walk in and she might want to get to know them and prefer them to me. And if that were to happen, I'd consider leaving because I think it'd be impossible to find someone else with a better connection than I have with Theo.

I just hope we can survive in here and have the chance to be together on the outside rather than our emotions being high and causing problems between us, inevitably ruining any chances of us being together.

Before the lights have a chance to blind me and wake Theo, I grab our glasses. There's no reason to wake her right now and she was exhausted yesterday so I'm not letting anybody wake her up. She'll wake up when she's ready. I don't care if a new islander comes in or we're doing a challenge, content isn't as important as anyone's health.

Once the lights are on, I give it a few minutes before I get up, grab our things and pick Theo up so we can move back to the main bedroom and everyone can get on with their day.

"Here they are. Couple of the hour." Everyone cheers as I walk over to our bed, waiting for the second I sit down to start asking.

"Is there any point in asking if you two had a good sleep last night?"

"I think Dora answers your question pretty well." I look down and smile at Theo as she moves around in her sleep to get closer than I thought possible to me.

"It's adorable how clingy she can be. Even when sleeping she's hugging you or finding someway to touch you."

"She's like a koala."

"I'm not complaining."

"We can tell. I couldn't tell you who is more clingy, you or Dora." I nod as everyone starts to get up and move around to start the day. The girls go upstairs to have their chat and the boys move to the beds closer to mine and Theo's so I don't bother her and wake her up moving us outside.