twenty three

"You're all in for a shock this morning

"You're all in for a shock this morning." Luca stepped out onto the terrace with my drink, and for the first time since we've been here, only my drink. He passes my drink and kisses me before heading towards the door.

"I swear to God, are they making drinks down there?"

"Yeah. All of them." Now that's funny. What a way to seem desperate.

"Nice to nice they feel threatened by them. As if making us a drink once will be enough to keep our heads in their direction."

"I'm gonna warn you now though, they might not be the best drinks you've ever drank. I wouldn't be surprised if they've made the wrong drinks to be honest."

"They definitely have. None of them have asked what you drink so it's just gonna be random coffees."

"Oh God, I hope not." Paige groans. She was trying to avoid coffee whilst we were in here, being made a coffee isn't exactly helping her avoid it.

"Don't worry, I warned Jacques. He's grabbing your juice."

"You're a star, Luca Bish."

"I know, I know." As he walks downstairs we go back to the chat, the boys interrupting every few minutes with what I'm guessing is supposed to be a physical representation of their interest for the girls.

"So, what's the plans for today?"

"Forget about Davide and get to know both Jay and Remi. I'm not gonna sit around and wait for Davide to show the slightest interest because who knows if it'll ever happen. I'm just gonna get to know the new boys and act like I was never coupled up with Davide."

Oh, this is gonna end badly...

"I'm gonna have a chat with Ikenna and try to move things along a bit quicker, if it doesn't seem to be going anywhere with him then I think I might have to end things between us. Which means I should probably talk to Remi and see what the vibe is with him because I don't feel like jumping from one slow couple to another."

We could be getting closer to Dami and Indiyah people, please God, I'm begging you.

"Tasha?"

"I'm open to have a chat with both of them." Of course you are. "Obviously things are going well with Andrew but I'm not completely closed off from getting to know other people so I'll chat and see whether I prefer one of them to Andrew."

"Theodora?" Did I not put my point across last night?

"Is there any point in asking?" Okay, Amber, there's no reason to bring out the claws so early in the day.

"Ooh, cats got claws." I smirk at Amber who, you guessed it, rolled her fucking eyes. "And to answer your question, I'm not going out of my way to talk to them. Like I said last night, I'm not attracted to either of them so there's no point wasting anyone's time by having a pointless chat." The girls nod and finish their debrief before they slowly start to move inside to get ready. I had already got dressed so I headed downstairs after the chat.