Lazy Day

I sprawled out all over the couch and blew a curl out of my face. I was so excited that it was just me, my unicorn footie pajamas, and Netflix today. I sat up, fixed the pink bandana on my head, and scrolled through the movie section.

Justin walked in the living room with only his sweatpants and plopped on the couch next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzeled his face on my neck.

"I thought you were going to the studio today?" I said.

"I decided to take a day off and hangout with my baby girl." He kissed my neck. "So what are we watching?"

"Best Man Holiday?"

"It's not Christmas."

"Boys in the Hood?"

"Too many drive bys."

"Baby Boy?"

"Nooo (y/n)..." Justin whined.

"What do you have against Baby Boy?" I asked, my eyebrow raised.

"We've seen it too many times."

"Well what do you want to watch Justin?" I asked, playfully snapping at him.

"Let's watch a Disney movie." He said, clapping like a little kid.

"You always want to watch a Disney movie." I complained.

"Well we have to watch something."

I got an idea. "How about we watch The Good Burger?"

"Sure." Justin agreed.

I turned on the movie and we cuddled up together. "I'm so happy that I get to spend time with you, (y/n)." Justin said. He kissed my forehead and I laughed.

"I love you Justin." I cooed.

"I love you too."