Attention

"Steph Curry with the shot boi!" Justin said, dunking on someone in his 2K15 game.

"Justin," I said, looking at him from the kitchen. "When I go to the grocery store, do you have anything that you want?"

Justin ignored me, hitting the buttons on the controller.

"Justin." I called again. Still involved with the game.

I got up and stood in front if the tv, blocking his was way.

"Baby," Justin said, trying to move to the side so he could see the tv past me. "Can you please get out of the way?"

"Jay, I want your attention." I pouted.

"After I finsh the game y/n, I promise." He said. He still wasn't looking at me.

I playfully stomped out of the living room and into the kitchen where I started. Then I got a idea. I went back into the living room and forced my way on his lap. I straddled him.

"Y/n," He said, a little annoyed. "What are you doing?"

"If I can't get your attention the old fashioned way," I started to roll my hips on him. "I guess I'll have to try it a different way."

"Y/n please stop," Justin whined, now messing up. "I'm ten points away from winning."

I grinded harder. "Pay attention to me."

"Y-Y/n..." He half groaned. I smirked a little. I got him where I wanted him.

"I'll stop if you look at me." I said. With that, Justin paused the game and looked at me.

"Look what you've done..." Justin said, looking down at his pants.

"Sorry." I joked.

"Now you have to fix it." He said, lowly.

"No can do, babe." I said. Getting off of him and heading towards upstairs.

"Y/n, come back here!" He warned, walking to the bottom of the stairs.

"Nope." I said, popping the p.

"Imma chase you up them stairs." He said.

"Then do it." I said seductively.

Justin bit his lip at me and started running up the steps. I squealed and starting running up the steps as well. He closed our bedroom door behind us and pinned me against the door.

You can quess what happened next.